Edging

Wmv532

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi Girls, do you practice edging? I just love to play then stop and start. I have now done this for a whole month. The final release is just heaven!

Reactions: Uptechguy, Angelapinks, DownLow and 1 other person
I love edging, finding that balance and seeing just how long you can maintain it without accidently pushing that little tiny bit to far.. ahhhhh but when you lose the edging game you just start a new round as soon as you can.

Reactions: Angelapinks and DownLow
I do it all the time because if I go all the way, I'll have one or two days of depression. Little space redirects what would be depression to something much nicer, feeling like a child and wearing diapers.

dogboy said:
I do edging all the time because if I go all the way, I'll have one or two days of depression. Little space redirects what would be depression to something much nicer, feeling like a child and wearing diapers.
Edging is a sexual practice that involves bringing yourself or your partner close to orgasm but stopping before the climax. It can be done alone or with a partner. While edging is generally safe and unlikely to cause any lasting side effects, it is essential to note that it may not suit everyone. Some people may experience negative emotions such as depression after orgasm. If you are experiencing depression after orgasm, speaking with a healthcare professional who can help you identify the underlying cause and provide appropriate treatment may be helpful.

What are the side effects of not releasing sperm? - Medical News Today

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/side-effects-of-not-releasing-sperm

Attachments

• 1684025922191.png
    1684025922191.png
    543 bytes · Views: 1
I love edging. I think the longest I have gone is only 3 days but finally achieving release is simply magical. It just feels so wonderful to get so close without actually getting to feel that extra bit. It makes me feel extraordinarily sissy-ish and I go deeper and deeper into those feelings the longer I bring myself so close.

I can't imagine going nearly a month though!! I always prefer mine where I am constantly in a sissy mindset to I can't often go too long as I have to go back to boy mode eventually :(

Reactions: Angelapinks
Got Edged by my GF for best part of over two hours, last night, along with some Electro play, Impact play on my inner thighs, some light BP, and was finally pinned into a terry nappy & plastic pants for the night.

Was glad of the waterproof mattress cover this morning, as had leaked in more ways than one....

Back into chastity this morning, so will no doubt be frustrated for a while again...

Reactions: Angelapinks
Yes its part of our foreplay ,but we never let it go to far !

Back