Ecobles

Emmagar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I've been listening to the diaper tapes podcast on spotify for a while now and he mentioned ecobles. They're pretty comfy but I wish they were more absorbent. Anyone else wear ecobles?

First let me say thank you for making me aware of the podcast. Yes I do have one of these diapers and they are OK, I got the one that has snaps that can be used as a diaper cover or you can put inserts in it and use it as the diaper itself. I think I found a box of diapers is that the kind of a pain in the ass to deal with unless you have a lot of laundry to do at any given time, it’s really not worth having just a few cloth diapers. So I don’t use them that much. It’s really good and absorbent as long as I use both inserts in it but I have made that mistake of only using one and yes it did not work out so well. I may actually consider getting a few more of these diapers with inserts. The problem my phone with cloth diapers is the theater very costly upfront and then they also cost you in terms of laundry and cleaning up is kind of a pain in the ass so no matter what you’re spending money whether it’s disposables, or laundry or whatever.

Yes I feel the same way. There are a lot of AB DL podcasts on spotify

I have a couple because I wanted to try cloth, (also I wanted somthing with prints and I felt them to be a better value as one of the costs about the same as a pack of 12 printed adult diapers) I also got 2 Rearz Omutsu cloth diapers and I think if I got more cloth I would get more Ecoables. I like them but like nikthewerelion said its hard when you have just a few because you are running small loads of wash. On the other hand they say not to let them sit for more then a few days so its not like you just have a big collection to avoid doing small loads. So mine usually only get used on a Friday night and Saturday when I know I will be around my house, that way I can use them all and just do one load of wash.

Yeah I think if you’re going to do cloth diapers at night it’s not going to really save you money in the long run because you end up having to do extra load of laundry. At this point for me I don’t quite have enough to do a load of just diapers but eventually I’ll get there. I’m not sure that I could just do one cloth diaper per night either because I tried to do this the other night and I ended up having to go through two of them in a night, luckily I was doing laundry the next day.

My ecoable consist of polar bear and Dino. I’m waiting for them to make one with tigers or liens on them

Reactions: Emmagar
Back