Eating problems

Lilli7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Does anyone else have trouble eating a lot at once? I have trouble finishing even kids meals in one sitting and I feel like at my age I should be eating more than that :LOL: Is it a stomach size thing or what? Can anyone relate?

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I often eat kinda slow myself. My dad makes fun of me because he's like done when I'm not even half way.

Bearcatz said:
I often eat kinda slow myself. My dad makes fun of me because he's like done when I'm not even half way.
I get thiss. I’m always the last one to finish eating as well, but shouldn’t we be taking our time anyway?? Smh

Maybe it's the food? Or you haven't eaten in a while over the days and your stomach really did shrink. Maybe you lost your appetite over something bothersome or exciting?
Maybe you are not hungry? Is this new? Is this something old? Do you need a special someone to help you want to eat(?)?:unsure:😜

Personally, I used to not want much food, but it all depends on health, mood, the food, or the situation. But I never "wolfed" food down like some people I have known.

I'm pretty thin and like trying to stay that way. Everyone keeps telling me I'll get fat one day.

Little do they know how many medium diapers I have I'm making sure I still fit into.

Anyway, do you not eat enough like in a serious way??

Last edited:
Wondercrinkee said:
Maybe it's the food? Or you haven't eaten in a while over the days and your stomach really did shrink. Maybe you lost your appetite over something bothersome or exciting?
Maybe you are not hungry? Is this new? Is this something old? Do you need a special someone to help you want to eat(?)?:unsure:😜

Personally, I used to not want much food, but it all depends on health, mood, the food, or the situation. But I never "wolfed" food down like some people I have known.
Heck, I love food, but I’ve been like this for a long time 😂 those are all good questions. I genuinely think something is wrong with my tummy or it’s all in my head.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Bearcatz said:
I'm pretty thin and like trying to stay that way. Everyone keeps telling me I'll get fat one day.

Little do they know how many medium diapers I have I'm making sure I still fit into.

Anyway, do you not eat enough like in a serious way??
Understandable! And as long as you’re healthy, you’re perfectly fine! I bet diapers are a good way to track the body mass xD

I do eat enough to survive and generally try to have enough calories, but like I can never eat enough to gain weight! Sometimes I lose weight actually. Like it takes intense work to eat more food lol, but maybe it’s a body type thing? I’m very unsure

Lilli7 said:
Understandable! And as long as you’re healthy, you’re perfectly fine! I bet diapers are a good way to track the body mass xD

I do eat enough to survive and generally try to have enough calories, but like I can never eat enough to gain weight! Sometimes I lose weight actually. Like it takes intense work to eat more food lol, but maybe it’s a body type thing? I’m very unsure
I had a few stomach ulcers in the past. But, I technically asked for it. Still gives me a few surprises here and there. Don't take advil.

I think body type has something to do with it, yea. I also don't really make a big fuss about eating. It's like a mandatory thing, not something I enjoy doing.

Bearcatz said:
I had a few stomach ulcers in the past. But, I technically asked for it. Still gives me a few surprises here and there. Don't take advil.

I think body type has something to do with it, yea. I also don't really make a big fuss about eating. It's like a mandatory thing, not something I enjoy doing.
✍️Don’t take advil. Noted.

And that’s understandable. I generally just like the taste (sometimes). Sometimes I’ll chew just to not swallow it, so I can get the flavor. Eating is a is definitely necessary for survival though

I tend to be able to eat a lot, but not always. The human body can be very different for different people, on the outside and the inside. And honestly, eating several smaller meals rather than just 2-3 big ones is a valid way to eat that works for some people. This might seem a bit cliche, but I wouldn't be worried unless it actually starts causing problems.
Yeah I tend to enjoy food a lot and am prone to overstuffing myself, and that's probably affected somewhat by my inability to feel certain sensations(like hunger) until they get really bad, so I often find myself just downing a quick snack and a whole glass of water all at once after doing nothing but draw and do chores since breakfast.
I kinda feel jealous of your smaller apatite, since you noted it's easy for you to lose weight, but honestly, food is the only thing that I enjoy that isn't for escapism. It's kinda my only positive connection to reality, so it'd probably be better for me to be a little heavy set than to be thin and lose myself.

Reactions: Lilli7
Back