Drinking outside, dressed up and this happens...

ScarletRoseRapier

Unidentified Shapeshifter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I'm trying to enjoy a drinking night outside at the public library close to my apartment, while diapered and dressed up, away from my roommate, and now my stray teen kittens(3 of 4) are to my left of my picnic table and 4 raccoons to my right trying to creep up on me and foraging for food!! The teen kittens are seemingly wanting to protect me and are ready to go after any raccoons that get near me!! I've been drinking a good bit but are unsure if I should feel sorry for the foraging raccoons... What are your thoughts?!

Last edited:
Raccoons do well. They are scavengers who will find food anywhere. The kittens are at a disadvantage. The kittens need a home. If you can’t keep them, find a rescue who will take them.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and NappiedTruckDriver
I've actually as of yesterday 2 of the kittens have allowed me to pet them and now Momma Tux is a bit jealous of this sudden change. Just today alone I gave Auska 4 invited belly rubs which still shocks me, since she was the first to start hissing at me when I got close but no more hissing now lol. She even now lays on my feet when I pet her and stsrted playfully attacking me!!!

ScarletRoseRapier said:
I've actually as of yesterday 2 of the kittens have allowed me to pet them and now Momma Tux is a bit jealous of this sudden change. Just today alone I gave Auska 4 invited belly rubs which still shocks me, since she was the first to start hissing at me when I got close but no more hissing now lol. She even now lays on my feet when I pet her and stsrted playfully attacking me!!!
In the crazy cat lady phase of my life, I learned that the more you handle kittens, the better they will be as adults. That gets them adopted. Otherwise they become part of your indoor feral colony.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Auska is now letting me give her belly rubs and she doesn't run away from me any more!!! She also play bites me now!!! I'm going to go to the store today and get them a new string toy to play with to help get them closer to me to try and pet the other three.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back