Dressing for bed.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Up very late, but dressed for bed. Whats better than a boosted nappy, new plastic pants and a freshly washed long pink nightdress that is smelling of fabric conditioner. About to get into bed with freshly washed linen and the soft crinkle of the plastic sheet underneath. At times like this I am at my most content.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, sissygirlpink, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 5 others
sissybaby34 said:
Up very late, but dressed for bed. Whats better than a boosted nappy, new plastic pants and a freshly washed long pink nightdress that is smelling of fabric conditioner. About to get into bed with freshly washed linen and the soft crinkle of the plastic sheet underneath. At times like this I am at my most content.
I know what you mean. In the even when I’m stressed I’ll take a long hot bubble bath. Dry off, apply baby fresh smelling powder, thick cloth diaper, plastic pants and a onsee. Hop into bed with my bottle of milk laced with kaula, but on the story the clasic velveteen rabit. In 10 to 15 minutes I’m zzzd out and sleep soundly until 5 to 6 o’clock in the morning

Reactions: OnePiece and ianwee
Plastic panties and a plastic romper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ianwee and sissybaby34
Awesome hehe here’s some of my bedtime outfits hehe

Attachments

• IMG_8674.jpeg
    IMG_8674.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8482.jpg
    IMG_8482.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8329.jpg
    IMG_8329.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: vp39, Chrissie, Ali123 and 2 others
I'm going to dress for bed shortly. I'll be wearing a tykables str8ups with plastic pants on top.

I used to have a nice baby doll nightie that I wore, along with a pair of cotton school knickers,
I used to fantasise about being put to bed in my nightie and a nappy.

Reactions: Chrissie and Seasonedcitizen
Back