Dreams??

I love my AB dreams. They're about the only comfort I get these days šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Reactions: Bbypoco
I have diaper dreams every night or NOT.

Honestly, I have no idea. I rarely remember my dreams. Iā€™m 68 years old and I can only remember three of the dreams I have ever had.

The most recent dream that I can remember was from mid-2019 and it was diaper related.

I was in a water park on a water ride (tubing?). I am wearing a disposable diaper, but I was able to keep it dry until the very end of the ride when something happened, and water started to fill (and expand) my diaper. The other people saw my predicament. I then woke up and I donā€™t remember anything else.

The other two dreams I remember had nothing to do with diapers.

I will sometimes wake up from a dream and remember it but only for a minute or less before completely forgetting.

I envy people that can remember most of their dreams.

Reactions: Bbypoco
I very seldom have any diaper dreams,
I wish I did .
When I was growing up between the yrs of 14 ~ 18 I had diaper dreams all the time that included girls I liked or found attractive , they always included these girls diapering me or playing with me and I would aways wind up with a load of stickies in my undies .

I have diapers dreams ever now and then. Not recently. Sometimes good, sometimes weird. I have noticed when I haven't worn one for a while, the dreams happened more often. I guess deep down subconsciously, I always want to be diapered, even when life is busy and I don't always have time for it.

Last edited:
Most of my dreams are centered around exploration in places that are very familiar to my locale both in its most urban and in its most rural, and a lot of times there's a lot of other furs around. I'm a Furry and the others in my dreams are anthropomorphic animals while I am my fursona. The whole thing looks very 20th century with some obvious dreamlike surrealness to it. But like the dreams reflect my Furry self, I am nearly always wearing a diaper in the dreams. I say nearly because sometimes the old undies come back lol. Its not always the focal point, but sometimes my pants are falling down, or someone I know is engaging with me about it and teasing me in the ways I like and all that.
But what I find the most interesting about all that is these dreams are essentially the idealized version of how I like to be little when I'm awake. including that I really do go exploring like that, just wandering by foot or by classic car and feeling the world so big around me and do so while comfortably diapered, and I bring my fursuit everywhere.

Back