DPD Pick Up Point

MrDiaperLoverUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just want to get everyone experience from AB/DL UK only when you order your Diapers/Nappies from ABU UK and you pick up your parcel from your local pick up point of your choice how easy to get it reason is my parcel did not get dispatched with a time slot between 12pm to 6pm today due to a problem at my local dpd warehouse so I have to pick it up from a pickup point close to where I live from Monday coming up as I never done this before and I may be embarrassed when I do pick it up.

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I just want to get everyone experience from AB/DL UK only when you order your Diapers/Nappies from ABU UK and you pick up your parcel from your local pick up point of your choice how easy to get it reason is my parcel did not get dispatched with a time slot between 12pm to 6pm today due to a problem at my local dpd warehouse so I have to pick it up from a pickup point close to where I live from Monday coming up as I never done this before and I may be embarrassed when I do pick it up.
Never ordered from abu but i have picked my nappies up from a dpd pick up point before it was a busy shop but i bought them from nappies are us and they wer wrapped up like they always do. Yeah u might feel embarresed gping to pick them up but once u have picked them up u will probably not give a flying feck well i hope u dont anyway give me a wee update when u have picked them up xxx

DLJosie said:
Never ordered from abu but i have picked my nappies up from a dpd pick up point before it was a busy shop but i bought them from nappies are us and they wer wrapped up like they always do. Yeah u might feel embarresed gping to pick them up but once u have picked them up u will probably not give a flying feck well i hope u dont anyway give me a wee update when u have picked them up xxx
I know dpd does for Nappies R Us aswell I just try to keep normal as possible when I do pick up my parcel

Reactions: DLJosie
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I know dpd does for Nappies R Us aswell I just try to keep normal as possible when I do pick up my parcel
To be honest thats the best way buddy xxx

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Using DPD is fine. Nobody knows what your package is. These people deal with dozens of packages weekly if not daily, they don't care.

I've used both ABU and NRU for years. I've also used the Click & Collect service offered where it gets delivered to local corner shop. Never had any issues at all. Always well packaged, no one has any idea what it is.

Were you given the option to have your order shipped in discrete packaging? Did you select it?

If you did, it wouldn't really matter much where you get it...And after all, I suppose that no one at the shop has much time, or motivation, to try guessing the content based on size and weight alone... So I wouldn't worry too much about that, if i were you.

Pro tip: when selecting a pickup point make sure it's exactly the one you specified: last time I didn't really double check that, so i thought I had my pack shipped at one shop and instead it got shipped at another one (that is, the one I misclicked).

This Friday it arrived, only for me to realize my mistake, and of course by the time I understood what happened the other shop was already closed!... So on Monday I'll have to get my pack of liners, halfway across the city 😅.

Update I have now got my 2 parcels from the Pick Up Point with 2 largest bags but 1 of the 2 bags has broken so I need to replace it

I'm tempted to try this option next time.

DPD are usually good, but they've screwed up today. The DPD driver tried to deliver a box (4 packs!) to the wrong address. Helpfully, they take a photo of 'your' door to prove they were there, but it's not my door :cautious:

Back