Status
Not open for further replies.

diapermesser123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
does your paci help you calm down when ever im mad or upset or sad i put my paci in and i calm down pretty quick or when i am crying and i have a paci i calm right down

Reactions: medfet878, Kittyinpink and chrischrischris
No. I'm trying to get into it though.

Reactions: diapermesser123
Yeah, whenever I'm upset at something it usually calms me down pretty quickly.

Reactions: diapermesser123
Cole015 said:
Yeah, whenever I'm upset at something it usually calms me down pretty quickly.
same

Yep, it can get me from full blown panic attack or sobbing to pretty chill within a few minutes.

It's exciting, but at the same time it calms me down, and put's me right into little space.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I love my paci. I miss it when I go to work in the morning. It always helps me relax in a very small space if time. Also it is my favourite fantasy add on to wearing a diaper , so for me it's also a little naughty / exciting and that helps me zone out of other emotions and chill...

Sleeping with it is the best thing to experience, both stress and feelings of sadness and anger disappear quickly while I use it, it is something emotionally wonderful.

Reactions: LilByte, neophyte and Kittyinpink
Yea mine does. I gess it just part of being a Little.

I used to have one. Purged it and now I find myself chewing on clothes or towels when I feel stressed >_<

When i actually have one, yeah. I lost all mine that I used to have but i really want a new one.

50/50 actually. I find it hard to relax just by sucking on a paci. I need different things to relax as well. It’s down to the fact that I often take it into my mouth subconsciously. On the other hand I find it more difficult to fall asleep without a paci in my mouth. Even though it always ends up being ejected when I sleep every time xD

Mhmm. I clech my jaw when I am stressed and my paci reminds me to be gentle and just toddler again, no matter my age, it's "otay"! 🤗 I use it while I am adulting, too. It helps me concentrate on hard tasks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Sucking my thumb or just going potty in my diapers calms me down.

Reactions: Sidewinder
It took me a while to appreciate the paci as an alternative from my thumb. But I have learned to use it to sooth myself. I am very happy with it :3

I have an oral fixation, I'll compulsively chew on absolutely anything (plastic bottle caps, pens, unused Kleenex, etc.), so using a pacifier does indeed calm my nerves and also helps me sleep.

It helps me sleep better. And I've serious problem with unplugging every morning...

Actually I prefer my thumb. I don't do it every night but when I do, it does relax me and smooth out the rough edges during a frustrated day.

Dummy/Paci and thick diapers usually helps me sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back