Does wearing incontinence briefs class me as a sissy baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldestsissyJenny

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi, I have begun wearing incontinence briefs under my boy and girls clothes does that make me a diaper sissy, I love to feel the thickness of the pad between my legs when wearing them.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink and SissyAnnie2
Hello sister Jenny, if I may refer to you so as we share our chosen name. 🥰

I would say not in isolation, more when we go all out wearing.

I have and still do wear incontinence and period/incontinence knickers with suitable sanitary pads/liners almost daily.

My favourite panties are not sold anymore and it’s such a shame. They were called Diary Doll and they were available in black (with white bow), pink, polka dot blue and grey (with black bow). They featured a waterproof panel from the top at the front to the top at the back about 6” wide. They were quite plain in cut but lovely soft fabric and designed to be worn in conjunction with a pad or liner that I always use.

My preference is always discrete night long plus or 12 hour pad. This mainly so that I can tuck, have a more feminine frontage and capture anything that needs to be. I also have that feeling of the pad supporting my jewels and cosseting my rear. It also helps to stop any little marks at the back getting on my panties.

If I’m feeling particularly leaky I’ll use the discrete boutique pull up panties or ladies tena silhouette noir panties.

And, no one knows under my daily male clothes.

I don’t see myself as a sissy until I’m fully dressed and then I really shine.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Traveller, OldestsissyJenny and 1 other person
OldestsissyJenny said:
Hi, I have begun wearing incontinence briefs under my boy and girls clothes does that make me a diaper sissy, I love to feel the thickness of the pad between my legs when wearing them.
I also love the feel on that plastic backed diaper pulled and taped. Then you also have that smooth plastic butt under the skirt. You dark painted nails carefully lift the skirt to check the diaper for possible changing.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back