Does the way people see/treat you change when when they know you're an adult baby?

I’d like all of you who are talking about coming out as an Abdl to think about it this way.
1.) would you want someone telling you what type of undies they wear (diapers are simply our underwear)
A conversation with friends and or family about your abdl lifestyle is , in effect pushing your agenda on them and nearly 90 percent of people will feel violated on some level.
In essence there are only 2 types of people who need to know
1 partners
2 doctors

Reactions: Mickeymic and MrsZaronab
For me diapers have never been a kink, and they go way beyond just some type of underwear. Being abdl is a part of who I am, and everyone close to me has a right to know who I am. It has noting to do with pushing an agenda, only seeking acceptance to exist as I am. That's why most around me do at least know I'm abdl.

Reactions: Mickeymic and armydipr
I have freinds who know and could care less, i am me. I also have friends who i kmow are judgemental and would never allow them to know.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Recently, I was talking with my 45YO cousin, who has MS, diabetes and wears pull-ups. She's always down on herself for it. One day, to cheer her up a tad, I told her. Her demeanor changed noticeably. She said she "gets it" but it seems like lip-service. O well...

Lie and tell him or her that your incontinent and just dont act out any baby stuff around them and that way you can wear all the time. Whos to say your not.

As a Nonlittle my weigh in is still I don't know too much how my folks are going to handle it, I have to wait until Dad finally reads the letter I made him explaining this interest, but my friends still treat me normally lol though I wish they'd ask any questions they had really if something had them confused

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Alittlereiri said:
I’d like all of you who are talking about coming out as an Abdl to think about it this way.
1.) would you want someone telling you what type of undies they wear (diapers are simply our underwear)
A conversation with friends and or family about your abdl lifestyle is , in effect pushing your agenda on them and nearly 90 percent of people will feel violated on some level.
In essence there are only 2 types of people who need to know
1 partners
2 doctors
I strongly agree! What we do behind closed whether by ourself or with a partner is nobody's else is business nor do we have the right to make it theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alittlereiri and armydipr
Back