Does anyone here like to wear Bali control panties?

BriannaMystique

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’ve loved these since I was a teenager. I fell in love with these when I didn’t have access to plastic pants. I love the look of the heart shaped tummy panel. The smooth soft feel of the outside fabric is heavenly. I like how they gently hold me in while wearing them. They have a very glossy almost plastic look to them. I own several pairs made by Bali and underscore. Sometimes I wear multiple pairs. They have been a longtime staple of my sissy wardrobe.

Reactions: plasticpants1, Deleted member 79251, OnePiece and 1 other person
BriannaMystique said:
I’ve loved these since I was a teenager. I fell in love with these when I didn’t have access to plastic pants. I love the look of the heart shaped tummy panel. The smooth soft feel of the outside fabric is heavenly. I like how they gently hold me in while wearing them. They have a very glossy almost plastic look to them. I own several pairs made by Bali and underscore. Sometimes I wear multiple pairs. They have been a longtime staple of my sissy wardrobe.
I love that general style of panty. There's another I really enjoy made by wearever that are a nylon large panty .. sturdy but with a small amount of padding for incontinence. Honestly it wouldn't do much but catch more than an ounce or two, but it makes the whole thing look a little more pretty in my opinion!

Back