Does anyone else love the look of tbemselves in the mirror?

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't help it. I'm chubby but I'm so cute. I have to look in my reflection.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone, TrueHero and Andy86
It's getting better now that my hair is growing out and I have a boyish hair style and dropping weight. Just hope I don't lose too much cheek fat as I lose weight overall. More rounded face/cheeks goes with the hair style more than a lean angular masculine look.

End of May will be 7 months since last buzz cut with a #1. The hair style Im going for is somewhere between Bastian in NeverEnding Story 1 or Tum Tum in 3 Ninjas. 😅😂🤭🫣 The classic 80s-90s boys hair with straight rounded hair all around, down to the brow line in front, sloping downward across the temples, then cutting midway across the ears, and merging into the nape length back.

Like what a straight hair pre bowl cut looks like if you leave it long with a traditional hair line and don't proceed with the bowl part. 🤣 But same texture, layering, and movement otherwise. Even got the anisotropic specular highlight... er halo ring going on under bright light. 🥰 I swear bangs covering your forehead takes off at least 20 years.🤭

While the edges and fluffiness are taking shape, the top most layers that need to be the longest of all still have to grow out more to catch up to the edges. If it gets too thick and blunt at the edges once it's all joined at the ends I'll get the ends razor cut to restore a bit of see through at the edges.

Makes me giggle lately after a shampoo when it dries all thick and poofy. 🤭 The keratin treatment I got a couple months ago was the missing key element. So perfectly straight, glass smooth, and shiny just how kid's hair is naturally. I think I pull off a decent childish look for my age. Its passable from 5+ feet. At least in street clothes. Pokemon/Mario/Zelda crew neck Ts, denim pants/below knee shorts, and color block Lego shoes. Still not so flattering in toddler clothes though. 🫣

I might have to learn makeup. Just basics like a pore concealer or something to smooth everything out to really pull it off. I miss my balloon smooth flawless little kid complexion. 😢 Puberty, testosterone, and time really suck. 🖕😡🖕

Last edited:
Back