Do you have a special word or phrase that pushes your buttons?

I have several. Here are my favorites. As a little kid, I had a name for my poop. I called it gur. Today, it thrills me to imagine my mom or another family member addressing me as "the gurry baby boy." "You gurred, kid" is another phrase that gets me excited. Also, "boy, you gurred," or "gur butt." I have a nephew who is an ABDL/IC, and he used to call his poop "mef." I also like that term, and I use it to describe any bowel movement that is not as firm as the poop I think of as gur, but rather, a little softer, the kind that forms a nice warm blanket on your butt and spreads throughout the seat of the diaper with very little effort. Mef is nice and warm and very mushy, but smooth and creamy.
Other things, such as being called baby boy, humper boy, kiddo, poop boy, mef butt, gurry little one, and bayBee (think of "baby," but with greater stress and emphasys on the "by" part of the word) get me going. Monkey boy is another cute one that reminds me of when I was a toddler and I used to climb up the shelves we had in our house. Meff boy or meffy boy also get me excited. "Whatcha doin'" is another phrase I enjoy. "Are ya havin' fun" gets me too.

I melt when anyone says “your diaper.” It’s like an affirmation to me.

MaisieMoo said:
When mummy calls me 'my babygirl.' Just makes my heart melt 🥰
That’s lovely

Kaykett002 said:
"Good girl" seems to be a common one, I'm not an exception. Can't think of any particular phrases but teasing in general gets me in the mood
"Sweetie"

Reactions: daisycupcake
i literally melt when someone says "be a good boy for me"

I have a "thing" for people insulting my intelligence in a cutesy, loving way. Like calling me a little dummy while they tie my shoes or reminding me that I'm too stupid to use the toilet like a big girl. And making sure I know that even though I'm an idiot, daddy's gonna take care of me anyway.

I love hearing the word 'panties'!
I don't know why but since quite a young age 'panties', 'school knickers' and 'spanking' have always fired me up!
It's so strange, the things that twist our dial....🤭

LadyOfTintagel said:
I have a "thing" for people insulting my intelligence in a cutesy, loving way. Like calling me a little dummy while they tie my shoes or reminding me that I'm too stupid to use the toilet like a big girl. And making sure I know that even though I'm an idiot, daddy's gonna take care of me anyway.
I love that too.

Baby pants

Reactions: LadyOfTintagel
Back