Do you guys think I creep her out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Contributor
Role
okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table so i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter. So when i went out to the lobby i saw her & I just stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but i guess I creep her out and maybe that’s why I haven’t seen her coming there anymore.

Unless you were staring for a length of time, it's more likely that her schedule changed or she changed her habits to bringing food from home.

dogboy said:
Unless you were staring for a length of time, it's more likely that her schedule changed or she changed her habits to bringing food from home.

So do you think I creep her out and that’s why I haven’t seen her coming there anymore. But I don’t think I was staring at her too long because when I went out to the lobby I saw her there I just looked away and went back to work so idk

Kian said:
So do you think I creep her out and that’s why I haven’t seen her coming there anymore. But I don’t think I was staring at her too long because when I went out to the lobby I saw her there I just looked away and went back to work so idk

If that's all you did, it doesn't sound to me like you creeped her out. It certainly shouldn't have. There's a drop dead beautiful girl in my creative writing course and every guy probably looks at her. To not notice her beauty would be a waste of being alive.

You won't know unless you ask. Double edge sword if you run into her again. Say hello. If she tells you to f-off, move on. If not, well your doing better than before.

PapaBear001 said:
You won't know unless you ask. Double edge sword if you run into her again. Say hello. If she tells you to f-off, move on. If not, well your doing better than before.

But idk why I still think about this stuff because this all happened last year. But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall and I guess she was also there shopping with her bf. So I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.

I have done the same thing. I've been the creepy old guy since I was 21. There is really nothing to be done when it comes to this young lady. There are billions more ladies out there. Learn from this situation and adjust your behavior for the next lady. If you see her just keep going about your business. All the "what if" and "maybe" you are thinking is complicated and I really get it. You need to try intentionally pushing those thoughts away. It's a thought rabbit hole. It will only make you frustrated and cause anxiety. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back