Do u like the feel of your wet diaper

NappyLoverUK said:
Like most people in this thread, I love the feeling of a warm wet nappy. Don't get me wrong, I also love the feeling of putting on a freshly unfolded nappy such as my favourites, Tena Maxi. To lower my bare bum onto the soft white nappy and pull it up around myself tightening the tapes is a source of real pleasure. Then to feel yourself through that soft bulkiness between the legs is a real delight. As a person who only wears for pleasure when the opportunity presents itself, you can't always allow yourself to enjoy this clean bulky feeling for too long. This is just one part of the nappy wearing fun, the other is putting these bad boys to the purpose they were designed for. I love having a full bladder and letting it go into the nappy, feeling the pee, pooling in the nappy and sloshing around the bits, before absorbing the pee and swelling. Surrounding the bum and bits in this warm, hugging material is another of the reasons to maximise the enjoyment of this process. Wearing them, feeling the weight of the nappy, even walking (waddling) around is such a different and enjoyable experience. The ultimate is to sit down on a very wet nappy and feel the pee forced out from the material and it squish around the bum. A lovely experience and if time allows, to be able to change this nappy and put on a clean fresh one and repeat the process is the ultimate for me.

This explanation is pretty on point for myself as well. Thank you for saving me time NappyLoverUK.
Possible difference is the squishing of the pee, not sure if I like that or not. The diaper I have has a removable & washable, thick terry cloth towel, so I didn't want to try that, for risk of leaks onto carpeting. Until yesterday, I had never wet it. When I did my bladder was full too, so it was such a satisfying, gratifying and enjoyable sensation. That release, the warm feeling, that sag growing heavier the more I peed. I'v enjoyed peeing in briefs in the shower before, but that's nothing compared to the diaper feels. I gather though, that I wouldn't mind leaks down my leg, but either outside or in the shower, cause I prefer cleanup to be as quick and easy as possible. Linoleum might be an option... anyways. Since peeing felt so great, I decided to go for the big finish... bending my knees, taking a gentle squat and letting nature happen. I must admit, I didn't NOT enjoy the experience. Having that warm bulk in there, and the extra sag, the exaggerated waddle to the bathroom afterward for cleanup.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Lilschoolfox and NappyLoverUK
Not a soaking diaper but a good wet nappy is awesome

Reactions: Diprs2 and MikeyInNappies
Peepeegirl said:
like the soaked one, and see how long i can keep it on, before it dribles out of my pantyhose. I'll wear a couple more hours util it starts leaking again.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
I have a wet one

Reactions: Diprs2 and babydl
Peepeegirl said:
Think I agree here.

Maybe it's because It's summer and a little hot here, but right now sitting in a decently wet diaper (bedry) for about 3.5 hours (and have been diapered for the last few days), I am definitely looking forward to me a change. Although shaving again down there and using a barrier cream instead of just a powder may help.

Reactions: Diprs2
I’ll try and get a full use out of them. Even if that means all day in a very wet diaper

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
Yes I like the feeling of being wet. My favourite feeling is when it's just been wet, and is still warm. After a while in a wet nappy though, I start to feel stuffy, it starts to feel cloying, and I get a feeling I want to change. I'll change then and usually immediately do a big wee in the fresh nappy.

Reactions: Diprs2, LePew and Wetshisbed
Whenever I remove one diaper I don't necessarily get back into a clean one for at least a few hours, usually the following week. So I stay in my wet diaper as long as I can just wanting to wear as long as possible.

Frungie said:
I love the bulge and clammy wet feeling of my diaper as a constant reminder of my wet diaper. A few drops of scented oil in my dry diaper keeps me smelling fresh and clean even after 8 hours in the same wet diaper. I don't like leaks and have become pretty good at knowing the capacity of my different diapers. Nothing is perfect and when I do leak it is a press out crescent wet stain in the back at the juncture of my legs and bottom.
Ooh! I haven't heard of someone using scented oil to keep smells away like that! What kind do you use? Need to try that myself.

I love to sit in a wet diaper, usually I’ll wet as soon as I put one on. However it is nice to change into a dry one after spending a while in a soggy diaper

Reactions: Diprs2, NappyLoverUK and Wetshisbed
AnotherGundalian said:
Ooh! I haven't heard of someone using scented oil to keep smells away like that! What kind do you use? Need to try that myself.
There are different companies, just use your favorite search engine for "scented oils." Several brands I currently have are Eternal Essence and Barnhouse Blue. There are many different scents, but Baby Powder is of course my favorite. Two-three drops in my diaper is all that is needed, The scented oil will not hide a poopy diapee stinky though.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AnotherGundalian
I like the feel when just wetted and then sit on warm padding. I like to wet diaper standing up and middle of flow slowly sitting down while still peeing. The bulge between legs is nice too

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, LePew, NappyLoverUK and 1 other person
I am eating lunch sitting in a damp nappy/diaper.
Very pleasant....

Reactions: Diprs2, MikeyInNappies and Chrissie
When i can feel the wetness. It's time to change.

Reactions: Diprs2 and bdale
JonahAteAWhale said:
Yes I like the feeling of being wet. My favourite feeling is when it's just been wet, and is still warm. After a while in a wet nappy though, I start to feel stuffy, it starts to feel cloying, and I get a feeling I want to change. I'll change then and usually immediately do a big wee in the fresh nappy.
I soon wet a clean nappy. I am somewhat wet most of the time.

Fireball44 said:
like the soaked one, and see how long i can keep it on, before it dribles out of my pantyhose. I'll wear a couple more hours util it starts leaking again.
I usually wear them to the point of leaking when at home.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot and Chrissie
I like feeling warm, and also feeling cold when it’s hot outside. But if I don’t use the diaper I just feel like I’m wasting my money.

Reactions: Diprs2, Maxi and CLPP
ballyhooser said:
I’ve been a nightly bedwetter my whole life. I am shocked maybe once a month when I wake up in the morning and my diaper is still dry. I can’t describe how comforted I am every morning waking up wet. Wasn’t the same fan when I was a teenage guy even though by age 8 or 9 I had become a diaper lover being diapered by my mom for my wetting. I’ve always had mixed emotions about leaking problems though which is why plastic under my sheets has always been essential. I don’t mind getting sheets somewhat wet since I expect that might happen since Ive always wet 2 or more times a night in my sleep. The downside is I then have to decide on changing the sheets or just letting them air dry. I usually let them air dry as I’m kind of fond of the pissy smell anyway. My neurogenic bladder makes me pretty incontinent and I like my thick padded diaper when I first put it on in the morning after my shower but not long after that it starts to get wet and then I enjoy it even more. I can’t imagine trying to live without being diapered 24/7. So glad I love them since I also need them.
I couldn't imagine not being in nappies now. I love the smell of my dried pissy wet sheets.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, ballyhooser and chamberpot
I don’t like being absolutely soaked, but I like being dry, enjoy wetting and really like feeling wet.

Reactions: Diprs2, NappyLoverUK, Maxi and 1 other person
Narwal said:
I’ll try and get a full use out of them. Even if that means all day in a very wet diaper
Me too I don't waste nappies when at home and wear them to the point of leaking.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Lilschoolfox
Back