Do u like the feel of your wet diaper

How much time did you save typing "u" instead of "you?"

Babytoodler5 said:
I love the sensation of being wet especially around my bottom, nothing like relaxing with your feet up and dribbling so the pee reaches your bottom and letting it get cold. Do you like feeling wet and what ways do you accomplish that nice wet feeling.
Yes I do love the feel of a wet diaper 😅😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diprs2
Kayleigh said:
I love waking to a wet, bulging diaper.
I love waking up wet.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, Sidewinder and 1 other person
KKC1977 said:
I love a wet bulging sagging diaper. I sometimes stay in a wet diaper all day. I really at times I don’t want to change. So I just stay in my wet diaper.
Me too I do this often when at home and just pee in it until it is about to leak.

Reactions: Diprs2, Sidewinder and LegacyDpr
Being incontinent sadly don’t have a choice. Being wet is part of life for me and has been for 30+ years.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Padded68w said:
I would recommend trying a cream or a powder before bed. I have used Tena rash cream before and it worked well!
I always use Baby Powder every night but when my skin gets irritated in some areas I use a Barrier cream.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Sidewinder
I’ve been a nightly bedwetter my whole life. I am shocked maybe once a month when I wake up in the morning and my diaper is still dry. I can’t describe how comforted I am every morning waking up wet. Wasn’t the same fan when I was a teenage guy even though by age 8 or 9 I had become a diaper lover being diapered by my mom for my wetting. I’ve always had mixed emotions about leaking problems though which is why plastic under my sheets has always been essential. I don’t mind getting sheets somewhat wet since I expect that might happen since Ive always wet 2 or more times a night in my sleep. The downside is I then have to decide on changing the sheets or just letting them air dry. I usually let them air dry as I’m kind of fond of the pissy smell anyway. My neurogenic bladder makes me pretty incontinent and I like my thick padded diaper when I first put it on in the morning after my shower but not long after that it starts to get wet and then I enjoy it even more. I can’t imagine trying to live without being diapered 24/7. So glad I love them since I also need them.

Reactions: Diprs2
Love the warm feeling of being wet, peed last night in bed and stayed in it all night, had to get up at one point so I didn't over flow the diaper but went right back to bed.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and Sidewinder
I love staying in a wet diaper as long as I can. It just makes that fresh diaper feel some much better when you finally change into it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Sidewinder
Yes ofc! It’s the best ❤️

Reactions: Diprs2 and MikeyInNappies
Diaperpunk82 said:
I love staying in a wet diaper as long as I can. It just makes that fresh diaper feel some much better when you finally change into it.
I agree.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Diaperpunk82 said:
I agree that I like more when diaper is wet. But dry diaper sometimes feels not so comfortable for some reason, wetting it fix the problem

Reactions: Diprs2
Frungie said:
I love the bulge and clammy wet feeling of my diaper as a constant reminder of my wet diaper. A few drops of scented oil in my dry diaper keeps me smelling fresh and clean even after 8 hours in the same wet diaper. I don't like leaks and have become pretty good at knowing the capacity of my different diapers. Nothing is perfect and when I do leak it is a press out crescent wet stain in the back at the juncture of my legs and bottom.
Snap 😜

I love being wet down there. Enjoy waking in the night laying on my back and letting go into my already wet nappy.
I also love wetting myself without a nappy on feeling my clothes going cold the re wetting them to keep warm.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Sidewinder, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Chrissie said:
I love being wet down there. Enjoy waking in the night laying on my back and letting go into my already wet nappy.
I also love wetting myself without a nappy on feeling my clothes going cold the re wetting them to keep warm.
Honestly it’s one of the best feelings ever

Reactions: Sidewinder, Diprs2 and Chrissie
Yes. It's nice and squishy. I don't let it go too long though. But it does feel lovely

Reactions: MikeyInNappies, Jorelaxed, Sidewinder and 1 other person
There is something soo special about waking up fully relaxed and feeling well knowing your diaper contained all your wetting, no more wet beds.
The sensation of it being fully wet is awesome gotta admit for me being a medical urinary i/c person.😎

Last edited:
Reactions: LePew and MikeyInNappies
Back