Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am right In between sizes.
of diaper don't matter where I buy them from. Tykables or abuniverse.com

but start to not like abuniverse diaper sell not perfect diaper any way they like Wal-Mart

Reactions: littledreamers333
I am slightly too big for XL diapers from nearly all of the ABDL diaper brands so I don't have much of a choice and am considering getting some cloth diapers.

LiddieBear said:
I am slightly too big for XL diapers from nearly all of the ABDL diaper brands so I don't have much of a choice and am considering getting some cloth diapers.
That where I been think of doing my self

Have you measured your waist and hips? brands have different sizing. If you're plus sized like above 50 inches in the waist I suggest rearz, bambino, northshore or a medical brand like llmedico. Check size charts and be sure to use your largest measurement and make sure your in the size range for the diaper. I have a 44 inch waist and I have to be sure the diapers I wear are between my size. Like i'm a XL in Abu and tykebles but i'm a large in northshore, rearz and bambino.

Demonbabywearspamps said:
Have you measured your waist and hips? brands have different sizing. If you're plus sized like above 50 inches in the waist I suggest rearz, bambino, northshore or a medical brand like llmedico. Check size charts and be sure to use your largest measurement and make sure your in the size range for the diaper. I have a 44 inch waist and I have to be sure the diapers I wear are between my size. Like i'm a XL in Abu and tykebles but i'm a large in northshore, rearz and bambino.
Yes ut what the problem is medium size tykables right at size limit for medium then where the taped end up here pic then later i will post size lg see pictures later sometime 1000008067.jpg

Reactions: diaperkool
Lostdiapersboy said:
Yes ut what the problem is medium size tykables right at size limit for medium then where the taped end up here pic then later i will post size lg see pictures later sometime View attachment 131835
Wish they have some Stretch tap like baby diaper do

Lostdiapersboy said:
Yes ut what the problem is medium size tykables right at size limit for medium then where the taped end up here pic then later i will post size lg see pictures later sometime View attachment 131835
That's usually wear tapes end up on most diapers. Tho what's your waist size? I might be able to help you find what fits. Tag me when you post the large size

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I have issues to because I am a small and my places don't make a small.

That's usually wear tapes end up on most diapers. Tho what's your waist size? I might be able to help you find what fits. Tag me when you post the large size
36 to 38 waist size

Here lg tykables where taped end up
Lostdiapersboy said:
1000008193.jpgYes ut what the problem is medium size tykables right at size limit for medium then where the taped end up here pic then later i will post size lg see pictures later sometime View attachment 131835

Lostdiapersboy said:
Here lg tykables where taped end up
so the medium is too tight and the large is too big. you might have better luck with rearz. tho I suggest trying boosters to pad out those larges. Tho the medium seems to fit kinda like how larges fit me that's why I use XL for tykeables. for now I suggest rearz or northshore for better sizing

so the medium is too tight and the large is too big. you might have better luck with rearz. tho I suggest trying boosters to pad out those larges. Tho the medium seems to fit kinda like how larges fit me that's why I use XL for tykeables. for now I suggest rearz or northshore for better sizing
I get the same thing with other brands too

Lostdiapersboy said:
I get the same thing with other brands too
Which ones have you tried? There's bound to be one that fits

I try abuniverse tykables northshorecare and more.... I want cute prints diaper fit me good

Back