• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL embracing myself after 30 years

EcstaticElastic

Musically eclectic
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am a pretty ordinary person, usually keep to myself, am married and work as a professional in Ottawa, Canada.
I am a DL not really into AB, have been since 4 years old. 30 years later and I finally really got to accept myself and purge the shame I used to feel.

I am a board game, videogame and roleplaying game geek, tech enthusiast, love spaaaaace stuff, from the science of it to science-fiction.

I am here to meet people, exchange experiences and discuss about pretty much anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperDude210, Shannon1024, nectar0001 and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC! Congratulations on deciding to be true to yourself ... quite an achievement after 30 years.

Reactions: EcstaticElastic
Wonderful! I'm happy for you. This is a very awesome point in your journey. 👏

EcstaticElastic said:
I am a pretty ordinary person, usually keep to myself, am married and work as a professional in Ottawa, Canada.
I am a DL not really into AB, have been since 4 years old. 30 years later and I finally really got to accept myself and purge the shame I used to feel.

I am a board game, videogame and roleplaying game geek, tech enthusiast, love spaaaaace stuff, from the science of it to science-fiction.

I am here to meet people, exchange experiences and discuss about pretty much anything.
Welcome!! You'll find a very nice community here.

Hello and Welcome

EcstaticElastic said:

Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back