Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperfreak

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Any sissies ever used a diva cup or menstrual cup?
I’ve used tampons just curious how a diva cup feels compared to a tampon

Reactions: DL0202
I'm obviously not a sissy, or I'd know the answer ... but where in the world do you put a menstrual cup? I can imagine where the tampon goes, of course. Finding a 'natural' place for the cup befuddles me, so perhaps you can help.

sbmccue said:
I'm obviously not a sissy, or I'd know the answer ... but where in the world do you put a menstrual cup? I can imagine where the tampon goes, of course. Finding a 'natural' place for the cup befuddles me, so perhaps you can help.

As a sissy I am actually born a male but like all things feminine and feeling feminine
As such I do not have a vagina I put tampons up inside my anus I am wondering if I could do this/ did this with a diva cup(menstrual cup) if it would go up there and how it works feel

Ouch...ouch....OUCH!!!!

Reactions: PNW509Little
Yeah i would use things that are not made for your body, a diva cup isnt made to go in the bum, same with tampon, why not just use a pantie liner

sbmccue said:
I can say it's a steep learning curve. The cup is flexible, so you fold it up to help insert it, then once it's in the right place (hard to explain, it just kind of settles), it will unfold. You have to make sure it's all the way unfolded so it can create a tight seal and you won't leak right out the sides. A good rule of thumb is that it you can clearly feel where it is once you stand upright, it's probably not in the right place (this goes for both tampons and menstrual cups).

I am saying this as a menstruating female, and would not recommend inserting a menstrual cup anywhere else than what it was intended for. One of my biggest questions is: Why would you even want to? Menstruation is one of the most unpleasant parts of being a woman, why on earth would you want to simulate that? Also, like I said, the point of them is that you don't feel them once they're in and can just go about your day without worrying about bleeding anywhere. So inserting one "for the feeling of it" is kind of contradictory.

Reactions: PNW509Little
Schwanensee said:
I can say it's a steep learning curve. The cup is flexible, so you fold it up to help insert it, then once it's in the right place (hard to explain, it just kind of settles), it will unfold. You have to make sure it's all the way unfolded so it can create a tight seal and you won't leak right out the sides. A good rule of thumb is that it you can clearly feel where it is once you stand upright, it's probably not in the right place (this goes for both tampons and menstrual cups).

I am saying this as a menstruating female, and would not recommend inserting a menstrual cup anywhere else than what it was intended for. One of my biggest questions is: Why would you even want to? Menstruation is one of the most unpleasant parts of being a woman, why on earth would you want to simulate that? Also, like I said, the point of them is that you don't feel them once they're in and can just go about your day without worrying about bleeding anywhere. So inserting one "for the feeling of it" is kind of contradictory.

Very similar to a diaphragm, except smaller. My girlfrind uses a diaphragm during that time to keep from leaking. Itsonly in for 6 hours, and not that messy when removing.

Diaperfreak said:
Any sissies ever used a diva cup or menstrual cup?
I’ve used tampons just curious how a diva cup feels compared to a tampon
Yes I have, it makes you feel full in a nice way, its was not painful to insert, using plenty of lubrication. First time shot up when first part entered. I panicked a bit but used the same methods to break the seal as describe on the web to remove. I then added a piece of string to aid removal to the end piece which sit snug.

I don’t know where you would put it if you are biologically male.. for a bio female a menstrual cup goes into the vaginal canal and it pops open. In the anal it 1)can’t pop open 2)is not flared on the base and could get lose up there 3) I think would just be uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back