dishes accident cause me to miss work

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
so this doesn’t happen to me very often, because I only work part time, but now having to deal with the possibility of accidents whenever the side effects of meds and food combination decide to screw with my body, most likely it’s gonna happen while I’m at home and during one of my days off since I only work two days a week, but of course it Hass to happen to me on the morning of one of the few days a week today go to my part-time job. At least I had a bit of warning by having two accidents within three hours that forced me to sit in the tub for a bit to get clean. I know this is gonna happen again probably at least one more time . I mean yes, I’m in Diapers 24/7 because of mostly bladder issues and now I guess sometimes the occasional bowel issue like today. It just sucks that it happens when you’re trying to do other life things.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
It's never nice when your body plays tricks on you, and worse when they're dirty tricks. I hope your employer was understanding.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Yes that is shitty to deal with

Your employer should understand I hope

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
OK, so first sorry about the voice recognition messing up the title of the post and I don’t know if I can go back and fix it. also, if I had waited later in the day to do a thread like this, my answer would’ve been more concise about what caused this with me. It wasn’t random accidents. It was definitely caused by Ozempic, but I didn’t figure it out until after I posted this. I had two more accidents before noon time and also had stomach pain, which is what told me it was, definitely caused by the Ozempic, but it just took me by surprise. However, it was the shittiest timing ever because of course it happens on a day that I need to work during the week, couldn’t happen on a fuckin Saturday when I don’t have to work and I have three more days off after that. That’s just how life is though. I did end up figuring out that taking Advil helps with the stomach pain and by the time I had gone to my other job later in the day, which requires me not really going anywhere since it’s in the building I live in, I was fine, did not have any more accidents, but wasn’t taking that kind of chance anyways and still wore a thinner diaper, a InControl be dry. I think I will probably end up talking to somebody in the HR department of my grocery store and tell them about my situation , just so that they have a better understanding of what’s going on because it’s already happened. Tell me twice in the past four months. dealing with something like Ozempic and how your body reacts to it is going to be a very long learning process and I don’t think it will ever become 100% predictable, there’s always a chance that I will have an accident and it will just fuck up an entire day. I guess that’s just how it goes.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
I got off Ozembic. It was causing stomach problems for me.

Reactions: slimjiminy, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
yeah, I might have to discuss that possibility with my doctor. I know there are other similar drugs, but I’m not sure in what formats they come in whether I would be able to do them myself considering that I’m very visually impaired. Since they are all similar in nature. They would all have similar side effects too, though. So I guess with all these kind of drugs, there is always the possibility of bowel accidents. I don’t know that there is anything else that would work as well without these kind of side effects. I am on the max dose of. metformin . It might just be a long learning process of figuring out what foods to avoid for less complications.

Reactions: Edgewater
Cutting back on carbs besides sugars help a lot. My last A1C was 5.7.

Reactions: Edgewater
Ozembic has a fairly long list of side effects and like BigAl1 I quickly got off it.

Reactions: slimjiminy and BigAl2
Back