Dinner tonight?

Angelapinks said:
Been raining cats & dogs here since last night. Eves troughs overflowing like waterfalls so I need to clean them at first chance. Invited to a BBQ later today ????????
Hope it stops raining. Clear those gutters asap! Leaking roofs are hell.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
Today it was just one tomato, seasoned with olive oil and a bit of worchestershire, and some bread.

But right now there's a food festival in town, so i had to keep my home meals reasonably light : P.

And, I hope to get an octopus sandwich at the stands on Monday evening... Or maybe Tacos?... Or maybe bread with pork spleen?... Oh, but there's kangaroo steak too!

It's going to be a though choice for sure!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
Findley end up make something more filling !!! ☺️
BLTs with boiled green beans with a couple slice of bacon with them !! Very Very YUMMY Good :p !!!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Tenawearer said:
Hope it stops raining. Clear those gutters asap! Leaking roofs are hell.
Stopped raining last night but was pretty cloudy today so it was iffy whether I could clean them today or not. I slept late and woke up soaking wet but the rubber pants caught the leaking ok. Neighbours having a bit of a BBQ party today so I will clean the gutters on Monday when they are at work.

Mushroom stuffed ravioli with pesto, salad, and baguette. With a Modern Times IPA.

Leftover Hamburger Helper from last night. True crude bachelor gourmet.

Back