Did you have any ABDL foreshadowing?

I enjoy reading stories about that.

When I was 6 and my younger sister was a baby then, for some particular reason, I sneaked into her room to grab a diaper to put it on. I am not sure what exactly motivated me to do this. Jealousy, perhaps. Once I did this, I realized how nice I felt wearing a diaper. I did this few more times until I was caught by my parents and put ended of this. That was 30 years ago. When I was 15, I remember that memory that I mentioned and wondering if I still like it. So, one day, I went out and bought first pack of my own diapers - Goodnites (back when it used to be plain whites!). Of course, I confirmed to myself that I still like the feeling. When I was 16 or 17, I begun to wonder if I am truly alone about this so I went to search to explore if anyone out there like me. That when I discovered DPF - first ABDL site - and the term: ABDL itself. That was about 20 years ago.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
I remember doing a poo in my nappy when I was a baby and as a very young child (probably around 5 years old) I saw a little girl having her nappy changed because she had done a poo. I conflated this with my own memories and so much wanted to be her, a toddler in nappies.

I never wanted to be potty trained. I always had an attachment to diapers. I can remember getting jealous of babies still in diapers wishing that was me

I mean I was made to wear diapers when I was like 5-8, (even tho my bed wetting continued up until I was 11) but I dont remember ever wanting to be in them. Due to my family and how they would just tear me down for needing them. I liked the warmness and maybe the comfort? when I was in diapers. My mother was an absent one who abused me, but when she would change me that was the only time she ever took great care with me (so she could pat herself on the back for being a 'good mom' *even tho a good mom doesn't purposely let there kid stay a bed wetter but whatever*). Ugh its all complicated so who knows?

I don't like to think all of that stuff factored into me being a little/baby girl, its just not the fondest of memories.
, thought it isn't completely implausible.

That being said once I got older maybe 13-14 I always still loved big hugs, cute things, and I guess soothing language. So maybe thats another sign.
<3 🌈 🌷 🐸

Blathers said:
I mean I was made to wear diapers when I was like 5-8, (even tho my bed wetting continued up until I was 11) but I dont remember ever wanting to be in them. Due to my family and how they would just tear me down for needing them. I liked the warmness and maybe the comfort? when I was in diapers. My mother was an absent one who abused me, but when she would change me that was the only time she ever took great care with me (so she could pat herself on the back for being a 'good mom' *even tho a good mom doesn't purposely let there kid stay a bed wetter but whatever*). Ugh its all complicated so who knows?

I don't like to think all of that stuff factored into me being a little/baby girl, its just not the fondest of memories.
, thought it isn't completely implausible.

That being said once I got older maybe 13-14 I always still loved big hugs, cute things, and I guess soothing language. So maybe thats another sign.
<3 🌈 🌷 🐸
You dont have to think too hard or too long to see why you gravitated to diapers. There was probably an 'incident' that laid the foundation before you have memories, but what happened later, built upon that foundation to make you who you are now.

Reactions: Blathers
Emmie7 said:
I enjoy reading stories about that.

When I was 6 and my younger sister was a baby then, for some particular reason, I sneaked into her room to grab a diaper to put it on. I am not sure what exactly motivated me to do this. Jealousy, perhaps. Once I did this, I realized how nice I felt wearing a diaper. I did this few more times until I was caught by my parents and put ended of this. That was 30 years ago. When I was 15, I remember that memory that I mentioned and wondering if I still like it. So, one day, I went out and bought first pack of my own diapers - Goodnites (back when it used to be plain whites!). Of course, I confirmed to myself that I still like the feeling. When I was 16 or 17, I begun to wonder if I am truly alone about this so I went to search to explore if anyone out there like me. That when I discovered DPF - first ABDL site - and the term: ABDL itself. That was about 20 years ago.
We must be about the same age then. I was 14 when I found DPF back in 97, and I also started buying the white Goodnites. There were occasions when I was about 8, that I would sneak diapers from younger cousins, but I mostly had to rely on homemade options.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AmberStarfield said:
We must be about the same age then. I was 14 when I found DPF back in 97, and I also started buying the white Goodnites. There were occasions when I was about 8, that I would sneak diapers from younger cousins, but I mostly had to rely on homemade options.
I was 15 in 97

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Back