Did I do the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zackiepooh1992 said:
I left a report to a officer today said I did not wanna press charges just want my ps4 back I will be getting it back now. And my little brother called me a snitch said I should not have done that. That I should have went to his place and beat him up. I'm hurt by what my brother said I told my brother that I can't do that. I told my brother that I have a career and he said that I was not a man by doing this. I'm hurt all I wanna do I sleep. Someone check up on me today and tomorrow?

I'm sorry this has happened. For what it's worth, you did the right thing. He'll never be a person you can trust. He chose to ruin your relationship and end the friendship.

eh pressing charges might not be the best way to go about it but if he stole something from you confrontation is neccesary in hopes that he may decide it is best to return your property, either way you are legally in the right even if you do go forth with that course of action and hopefully everything works out in the end

Smart said:
eh pressing charges might not be the best way to go about it but if he stole something from you confrontation is neccesary in hopes that he may decide it is best to return your property, either way you are legally in the right even if you do go forth with that course of action and hopefully everything works out in the end
I said that I did not wanna press charges I just want my ps4 back

zackiepooh1992 said:
I said that I did not wanna press charges I just want my ps4 back

I know I was just basically stating my opinions on the original post, not passing judgement on the decision you went with afterwords

zackiepooh1992 said:
I left a report to a officer today said I did not wanna press charges just want my ps4 back I will be getting it back now. And my little brother called me a snitch said I should not have done that. That I should have went to his place and beat him up. I'm hurt by what my brother said I told my brother that I can't do that. I told my brother that I have a career and he said that I was not a man by doing this. I'm hurt all I wanna do I sleep. Someone check up on me today and tomorrow?

Ok switching in to caregiver mode buzzzzz caregiver mode on. Chack.
You a good boy for not beating your friend up.
It would not of solved anything and probably made a situation a lot worse than it need to be.
I know has betrayed your trust and that is going to take some time to get back.
But it can be got back if you are both willing to work at it.

As I said I suggest you talk to your friend and find out the reason why he stole your toy.
Then you both have a deeper understanding of why the situation has come about.

I hope you get your PS4 back. Shake hands and be friends.

Ok that it Buzzzzz. Caregiver mode off.

And on the other hand you could just go around to his a nick it back. And hide his teddy.
But no fisticuffs because otherwise it'll be tears before bedtime.

Hee,hee

Smart said:

Smart said:
I know I was just basically stating my opinions on the original post, not passing judgement on the decision you went with afterwords

Ah okay

acorn said:
Forgetting the toy for now.

How do you and those who live together in the crime scene, intend to move on from here?

There seems to be serious conflict in perception of what occoured! and from there I would imagine how the culprit will be welcomed to the home in future. I'd suggest a tentative chat with the residents is in order, with a view to circumvent more issues further down the road.

I am never talking to him again and his trust with me is ruined! I have been stolen from in the past and this was the last strawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back