Did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum?

Thanks for sharing. How have things been since your shared your stories on PDQ?

Radical said:
Thanks for sharing. How have things been since your shared your stories on PDQ?
As I mentioned, that was a long time ago...I haven't really run across much in the line of petticoating online. I'd have to say it's a bit peripheral to my current interests...that's noticeable in the story, I think.

Bhuna71 said:
Yes, I used to be on PDQ forum and loved it.
Me too! Miss it!

Reactions: KBoy and Happy2BeInNappies2
Sissyleslie said:
I have the following question- did anyone else used to be on the Petticoat Discipline Quarterly forum? I'm asking this because I recognise someone on ADISC who used to be on it. (Ali?).

I suspect that a lot of people who were on the PDQ forum 'migrated' to this one after it ended. (I certainly did).

The PDQ website tended to be more Sissy-based, but did have an ABDL section. PDQ was mostly about males of various ages being punished for errant behaviour by being made to dress up as little sissy girls or babies. It used to feature (real life) stories such as "Entire Family Nappied" or "Nappy Discipline For A Teenager ".

At the time (before I had this smartphone), I could only access PDQ via a public library computer, which was limiting.

I do miss PDQ, although I was lucky enough to print out quite a lot of articles from the website. (I am eventually going to get them sorted out, as they are currently in a bit of a state, contained in battered ring binders).

PDQ may have gone, but I am grateful for ADISC, whose community is wonderful.
yes and sissy kiss

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KBoy
Back