DiapStash available on iOS!

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It used to be that iOS had Crinkles while Android users get DiapStash, but now DiapStash is also on iOS!

Is anyone else excited about using DiapStash on iOS? are people making the switch from Crinkles, or sticking with it? Or using/checking out both for now? Anyone gotten a chance to evaluate the pros and cons of each, how they differ?

Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and rantigr
I am not familiar with any of the entities you mentioned. What is their function?

grst said:
I am not familiar with any of the entities you mentioned. What is their function?
They're both used to keep track of your diaper inventories and you can also track your changes. I am not as familiar with DiapStash, but I like that Crinkles gives me statistics about which diapers I wear the most, how long I wear, etc.

Does the other one have updated print catalogues? Ik for Crinkles, there were only listed three LFB products, and I know there are WAY more than that

I just downloaded it. I had Crinkles before but I deleted it. Don’t really need an app but it is kinda fun

BlueFazeButDL said:
Does the other one have updated print catalogues? Ik for Crinkles, there were only listed three LFB products, and I know there are WAY more than that
If things are missing, you can add them your self, and request it to be made part of the official database,

Reactions: TigerDL
BlueFazeButDL said:
Crinkles is strange because they do update with some of the new designs, but not equally across all the brands. For example, they added TryAgains, ABU TinyTails, LFB Baby Parades, Tykables Potty Monsters, and NRU Tinimals (under Tykables), but they haven't added the most recent Rearz designs like the Daydreamers, Critter Caboose, or even Mermaids. Kind of strange that they haven't added these new Rearz designs, since the others from the other brands are even newer and they've added them.

DiapStash seems to have a more complete catalog of not just prints but also the smaller brands, more of the medical brands, and designs that have been discontinued. I think there are a few diapers from my collection that were missing, but pretty much all the ABDL brands and prints are on there and up to date with what has been released so far.

And like Mufasa said, you can add your own diapers for your stash and also suggest additions to the database. I like this crowdsourced database part about DiapStash, feels like we have more say in our app experience. The creator of the app (@rantigr ) is even here on ADISC and has been responding to these threads about their app.

I've designed the catalog so that it can be fed by as many people as possible. In the coming months, we'll be adding a lot more information (plastic/cloth backed, 2-4 tabs,...). The idea is to create a sort of encyclopedia alongside the application.
So if you're missing any diapers, don't hesitate to propose them either via the app or via the catalog web page (/catalog).

TigerDL said:
Crinkles is strange because they do update with some of the new designs, but not equally across all the brands. For example, they added TryAgains, ABU TinyTails, LFB Baby Parades, Tykables Potty Monsters, and NRU Tinimals (under Tykables), but they haven't added the most recent Rearz designs like the Daydreamers, Critter Caboose, or even Mermaids. Kind of strange that they haven't added these new Rearz designs, since the others from the other brands are even newer and they've added them.

DiapStash seems to have a more complete catalog of not just prints but also the smaller brands, more of the medical brands, and designs that have been discontinued. I think there are a few diapers from my collection that were missing, but pretty much all the ABDL brands and prints are on there and up to date with what has been released so far.

And like Mufasa said, you can add your own diapers for your stash and also suggest additions to the database. I like this crowdsourced database part about DiapStash, feels like we have more say in our app experience. The creator of the app (@rantigr ) is even here on ADISC and has been responding to these threads about their app.
I just looked at the app; they - in fact - DID update the Little For Big products!! I thought I had to do some substitutions (e.g. Nursery Blue for Astro Babies)

Is there anything similar to log collections of old baby diaper/pull up designs

Reactions: PupSpaz
How did I not know about this app?! Love the idea of tracking my stash and How long I wear each diaper. I'm not a 24/7 wearier and love wearing different designs and styles. This is such a great idea to help me visually see my diapers and not have to have them all out in the open, to see what I have in stock. I also love browsing the other diaper designs.

Reactions: CrayonRocket, rantigr and TigerDL
Back