Diapers with tabs like magnifico

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretABDL21

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Trying to find diapers with tabs like the magnifico? Have tried a few but these just seem to be absolute best on that front, but don't mind trying different types of diapers.

Last edited:
Bambino's Total Dry Ultrastretch (previously Bianco Ultrastretch), and Bloomies, which they just restocked. I believe the Total Dry will be restocked soon.

I am sad that they discontinued the Magnifico's.

I hope this information has helped you.

What are the Bloomies? Not sure I can find those either

It is a Bambino product.

The Karnevalee are pretty good! Not the same stretch, but a similar fit! Bloomies are the same model I think, just a different pattern. Every now and then they release a special pattern based on the season that usually follows the model as well, so just keep an eye out for the term “memory stretch waistband”

For anyone who hasn't tried the Magnifico or X Plus Ultra Stretch and is wondering what we're talking about, the wings are made of a stretchy material:

fetch.php

So you can pull the sides in before pressing down the velcro tapes (though they'll rip sometimes where the wings meet the rest of the diaper) and you end up with a snug, form-fitting diaper that feels pretty different from the more common non-stretchy style.

I'm guessing those have a cloth-like backing?

Bambino Bloomeez have similar tapes to Magnifico. I like that stretch element - you get a very snug fit, indeed.

But on the other hand, I'm always troubled with the tapes themselves: they are quite rigid - thus, if you do not fasten them correctly or fasten them too low, they could easily get semi-open. I'm always forced to adjust them several times while wearing. Hence, I prefer the stretch aspect, but with regular hook and loop tapes

The same principle as the Beyond XP5000. I have one of those left.
I liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back