Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, Edgewater and 1 other person
frozencanuk said:
Alberta, just remember -40 is true in both C and F
Coldest we ever see here is around -25F but it is a dry cold ....lol

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Warm pee, never cold. 🤪 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
For our Southern Friends; wearing a diaper in the cold of winter is not an issue! As Long As You Are Dressed Properly To Be Out In The Cold! Cold with wind can become dangerously cold and damaging to exposed skin. Those who live in the Great White North are taught early-on about how to dress for Winter weather, or they learn very quickly!

The Seasons are wonderful and it is true that Michigan and other Northern Stated and Canada can be a Winter Wonder Land!!
Just assure your dress properly!!

Reactions: newt, Canadianfalls, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Edgewater said:
For our Southern Friends; wearing a diaper in the cold of winter is not an issue! As Long As You Are Dressed Properly To Be Out In The Cold! Cold with wind can become dangerously cold and damaging to exposed skin. Those who live in the Great White North are taught early-on about how to dress for Winter weather, or they learn very quickly!

The Seasons are wonderful and it is true that Michigan and other Northern Stated and Canada can be a Winter Wonder Land!!
Just assure your dress properly!!
"Great White North" gave me a McKenzie Brothers flashback (SCTV, Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis).

• Haha
Reactions: slimjiminy, Subtlerustle, Diprs2 and 1 other person
AttilaThePun said:
"Great White North" gave me a McKenzie Brothers flashback (SCTV, Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis).
Take off ya hozehead

Reactions: Edgewater
frozencanuk said:
Take off ya hozehead
Okay, eh, but I'm takin' my toque and my ales with me! 😁

Reactions: Edgewater and frozencanuk
A reason to wear diapers in the great white north outside when it is cold is that it is hard to get a 4 inch pecker out of 6 inches of winter clothing

• Haha
Reactions: Hoksiyopa, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Diapers in winter are far more comfortable than summer heat. I change more in summer due to sweat than urine.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
chamberpot said:
A reason to wear diapers in the great white north outside when it is cold is that it is hard to get a 4 inch pecker out of 6 inches of winter clothing
And, like Randy (the little brother) in "A Christmas Story" who was very bundled up, you might not be able to get your arms down! 😁

Reactions: newt and Edgewater
Back