Diapers for vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The 10,000ML absorbency of Critter Caboose is tempting. Should I go for them ahead of vacation?

Also, should I get SwimMates for the beach and play in the tub? I probably asked about these a while back and I’m still debating whether or not “big Little Swimmers” are a good idea.

take the 10,000 ML capacity with a grain of salt. That's only under precise lab conditions. But you should be fine for 6ish or so
Swim diapers are only for holding fecal. Which you don't want to do in the tub etc. If you just want them for comfort then by all means wear them

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
But you should be fine for 6ish or so
6ish what? Wettings?

Ten thousand milliliters? Don’t wear them swimming, with that much capacity they’ll pull you under!

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy
Reactions: Jorelaxed
SparkyDog said:
I wouldn't bank on it.

Str8ups are 8000 ml I believe but reported to absorb the same as the supposed 10000 ml ones in real-world tests.

However, a 9 hour wearing of a str8up ended up with a leak. In this time I drank 2l of water on 500ml of coffee. A bit more coffe earlier in the day. I don't think it held more than 2.5 - 3l. I'd expect the same from the diaper in question. In the real world it won't hold more than a third of its claimed capacity.

Last edited:
star said:
I wouldn't bank on it.

Str8ups are 8000 ml I believe but reported to absorb the same as the supposed 10000 ml ones in real-world tests.

However, a 9 hour wearing of a str8up ended up with a leak. In this time I drank 2l of water on 500ml of coffee. A bit more coffe earlier in the day. I don't think it held more than 2.5 - 3l. I'd expect the same from the diaper in question. In the real world it won't hold more than a third of its claimed capacity.
of course it varies greatly on the person & wetting style

on the rearz caboose i could go 8hrs and held about 5L

Reactions: Jorelaxed and star
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back