Diapers at the Cinema

Haven't tried that but it would be nice. I haven't tried wearing in public yet. Could be helpful for me who needs to go during movie usually ;)

Reactions: gigsnow
I did for the first and only time last year. I haven't been to the movies since. It was an interesting experience.

Reactions: gigsnow
gigsnow said:
Has anyone else been to the cinema in their diapers?
I have just got back and it was the best cinema experience ever. I loved not having to get up to go to the toilet and just letting go sat right there and not having anyone around me know.
It's a very freeing expirancing, even if I wasn't "into diapers" it would make sense from a practical standpoint.

Reactions: artemisenterri and gigsnow
Yeah if I’m going on my own will always be wearing a pull up or sometimes even a nappy

Reactions: Angelapinks, artemisenterri and gigsnow
I was at the movies yesterday in my diaper. It was so nice not having to leave during the movie!

Reactions: Angelapinks, artemisenterri and gigsnow
If I don’t want to go to the bathroom 3 times absolutely !!!!!!!

Reactions: Angelapinks, artemisenterri, gigsnow and 1 other person
Movies diapered is where it’s at

Reactions: artemisenterri, gigsnow and diaperdude
I'm wondering how many used used diapers, for all age users, do end up in the wastebins of multiplexs toilets.

Reactions: artemisenterri and Blorgldorf21
Fiammaverde said:
I'm wondering how many used used diapers, for all age users, do end up in the wastebins of multiplexs toilets.
It’d be interesting to see the numbers for movie theaters and airports, I bet it’s a lot higher than other places.

Reactions: artemisenterri
As someone who rarely ever needs to run for a toilet during a movie (iron-clad bladder that never leaks on its own) and can always "hold out", i agree it would be more "freeing" and sensible to be diapered while at a movie, that way you wouldn't have to 1 wait for an available toilet during the rush after the movie and 2 deal with a possibly nasty restroom or toilet...

Back