diapers and traveling

faeria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i plan vacations pretty often and travel a lot during the year and when i do i always either stay at a friends house or in a hotel. it’ll be my first time staying at a friends next month with now being a 24/7 diaper wearer (not because i have to but because i like to) and as much as i want to wear my diapers on this trip i care more about my friends not knowing/finding out. feeling kinda down about knowing that i’ll be a whole weekend out of diapers for this trip and other trips in the future. anyone else experience things like this too?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
If you're not comfortable wearing under your clothes or in bed I recommend you leave diapers at home & can look forward to having them again when you get home

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43, JoeMusic1976 and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
If you're not comfortable wearing under your clothes or in bed I recommend you leave diapers at home & can look forward to having them again when you get home
if it were just a day trip i still would but i think it’s too risky since it’s a longer trip :( but yeah the second i get home i’ll definitely be putting a nice fresh diaper on

faeria said:
if it were just a day trip i still would but i think it’s too risky since it’s a longer trip :( but yeah the second i get home i’ll definitely be putting a nice fresh diaper on
yea makes disposing of them tricky

but you could put them in a backpack and during an outing throw them away in public bathroom or garage somewhere discretely

Reactions: Kdip, newAB43, LilHotRod and 1 other person
You could wear on the way there and back as well :)

Reactions: Kdip, newAB43 and faeria
Jinks said:
You could wear on the way there and back as well :)
yup i just have to get past tsa before i put one on because the machines pick up on diapers!

Last edited:
Giving up diapers for a week could be a very good idea: traveling with diapers might be stressful, pose additional difficulties, and lessen your fun while there - and once you get back home, wearing will be even more pleasant that usual!

My $ 0.02 would be to leave diapers at home, only to slip into one as soon as you get back.

Last edited:
Reactions: faeria and star
I agree with @Frank . Also, it gives your skin time to breathe and as Frank says, it will be twice as fun when you return. It's good to have a self check every once in a while... Am I still doing this for fun or has it become habit.

Reactions: faeria, Frank and newAB43
I just got back from a two week trip with a good buddy of mine. Same thing: Not comfortable wearing diapers around him (nobody knows of me wearing diapers to bed). I had some diapers in my luggage that I had left at my mom's house.
So I looked forward to be wearing them when we came back from that trip and it was great :)

Reactions: newAB43 and faeria
faeria said:
yup i just have to get past tsa before i put one on because the machines pick up on diapers!
Heard it’s going through with wet diapers is the issue and you should go through in a dry one.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43 and faeria
You can wear the diapers, just don't use them. For TSA, I always where a Depend pull-up and when I'm through the security checkpoint, switch back into a normal tab style diaper. There are tons of U-IC people out there that have to wear 24/7 like me. Nothing to be worried about. If you don't have a place to dispose of them than don't use them. Just wear them to have a good time.

Reactions: newAB43 and faeria
faeria said:

don't worry nobody there cares :) I wear every time flying - wet or dry. I could only suggest that you take off your belt going threw security scanners

Reactions: faeria and newAB43
faeria said:
I’ll confirm this one for you, TSA doesn’t care how many diapers you have in your bag and I’ve NEVER been searched and I fly 3-6 times per month every month and I’ve never gone without being diapered. Even when my carry on is randomly selected for a search I’ve never been questioned or treated any differently than anyone else.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, faeria and LilHotRod
Back