littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
ok so im sure this has been brought up here before but anyway what hands down best diaper to use that will eaither make u waddle or not be able too walk

I’m not sure what specific diaper is the best, but if you add a booster(or two) in a lot of diapers they keep it much more wide and it won’t crumple up as much in the middle

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and littledreamers333
I ordered the Emma diaper from adult-baby-shop .eu it took about a month to get to the states but I can not emphasize enough the quality of it I got the 14in spreader core and it is simply amazing definitely would recommend looking at their site awesome thing is I got it with shoulder straps so it doubles as a soaked diaper holder upper!

• Wow
Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Tykables Camelot is the one I struggle to close my legs with if it’s had a couple of ‘accidents’ in

Reactions: littledreamers333
pconnelly423 said:
I ordered the Emma diaper from adult-baby-shop .eu it took about a month to get to the states but I can not emphasize enough the quality of it I got the 14in spreader core and it is simply amazing definitely would recommend looking at their site awesome thing is I got it with shoulder straps so it doubles as a soaked diaper holder upper!
ok never heard of them before and im from canada

Forced said:
Tykables Camelot is the one I struggle to close my legs with if it’s had a couple of ‘accidents’ in
ok ill maybe look into getting sample of these to try

littledreamers333 said:
ok so im sure this has been brought up here before but anyway what hands down best diaper to use that will eaither make u waddle or not be able too walk
Cloth nighttime prefold with a booster and plastic pants....you will waddle some.

Camelot + booster
Waddle while dry and gets SO much more waddly as you wet
Wish I was a more heavy wetter so I could wet the full thing before getting a diaper rash 😖

Reactions: HomeAlone
Back