Diaper stores in Vancouver

Truckerguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm looking for a store in B.C Vancouver area that sells rearz or crinkles or any abdl products in general! Thanks in advance !

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily
I know right its so hard to find them around here, all there is in Poco in Tena and i haft to order everything else online. On a side note good to see another person from Vancouver.

Reactions: Truckerguy
I'm in Vancouver as well and haven't been able to find anything like that. I recently have just been ordering from ABUniverse and AgeComfort.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and Truckerguy
LittleMaddox said:
I'm in Vancouver as well and haven't been able to find anything like that. I recently have just been ordering from ABUniverse and AgeComfort.
Age comfort? How affordable are they i have been looking for good affordable Diapers because i live on a Budget at the moment because of a physical disability. Also Awesome that there is another person from Vancouver makes me want to start hosting events because i know allot of littles on there from Van as well.

Reactions: Dahling and GirlGirlBoy
TFunker said:
Age comfort? How affordable are they i have been looking for good affordable Diapers because i live on a Budget at the moment because of a physical disability. Also Awesome that there is another person from Vancouver makes me want to start hosting events because i know allot of littles on there from Van as well.
Check out their site. They have a lot of options (many medical brands and a few quality AB options) and free shipping Canada-wide on orders over $50. In my experience they consistently have cheaper prices for Northshore and various ABDL-brand diapers than anywhere else.

They haven't had as much stock of ABDL diapers recently; hopefully just supply issues. Used to be able to buy Tylables bags at about half the price of ordering from Tykables directly, or Daynite Care.

Last edited:
I've been wearing Megamax 24/7. I was buying from Healthwick but they recently skyrocketed in price. I've changed to Agecomfort to buy these as they run about $50/case cheaper now. I just moved to Vancouver last summer!

Hello fellow bc resident. I don't think there are any abdl stores in BC 🤔 I order online from abu👍

someone should seriously think about maybe opening up an ABDL store in Vancouver BC area seems to be alot of ABDL down that way

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
littledreamers333 said:
someone should seriously think about maybe opening up an ABDL store in Vancouver BC area seems to be alot of ABDL down that way
You’re on to something. Toronto has lots and they’re surviving fine.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I'm sure if someone new enough about business and opened one in Vancouver I'm sure it would sky rocket quickly

littledreamers333 said:
I have co-founded some companies in the past and have some business experience. I know the process needed to print onto diapers and make custom diapers but can't afford the printer needed yet. But was thinking of start a ABDL diaper company in secret since i already have a clothingline. Well on this topic I'm also making a Colouring book to try and get onto a mainstream market.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Subtlerustle and littledreamers333
littledreamers333 said:
I'm sure if someone new enough about business and opened one in Vancouver I'm sure it would sky rocket quickly
I've certainly thought about it, but I have no capital or experience starting my own business. I'm certain it is an untapped market.

someone should start up and ABDL store in Vancouver or around the lower mainland area

Reactions: Truckerguy
That would be awesome if some one did that

Reactions: littledreamers333
ABU in Everett WA is 2 hours away....

LittleKittenEmily said:
I'm always looking to meet others ,I'm in newwest

Back