Diaper Storage/Stacker Solution found.

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey All

So I didn't know where to post this as it can be viewed or needed solution for anyone.But with my disabilities and being incon, I have wanted a storage solution that one wasn't a pain two easy to use and three if seen it didn't scream diaper storage or theses are diapers while making them convenient and useable. So with my hospital bed a normal night stand was to low. So years ago I bought a cabinet made for a laundry room its like a lower kitchen cabinet but has a finished top & just high enough. It has one drawer and doors & shelves w/ enough storage below I can store case of diapers, half case of boosters,half case underpads. In the past yhey top drawer I kept like 2 days of diapers and changing supplies. When I had a personal care attendant/aid it worked for them as well(except the pewpew that used to be stored under the diapers they weren't happy with that)

But with chronic health issues I found the drawer worked better for changing supplies(wipes, gloves,ointments) and misc medical equipment like BP Cuff, Pulse Ox, and random other medical stuff like oxygen/cpap/neb backups(like junk drawer for just medical stuff I use daily-weekly). So was just keeping stacks of diapers on top of the cabinet and it worked but me personally even though I don't get visitors often it felt weird and cluttered. Even when I had PCA/Aids even though they know, it's like being in the hospital I prefer not to have diapers out in open if possible just person preference.

I been looking for something but almost all traditional diaper stackers/caddy's where geared towards babies or abdl crowd and most were made for baby diapers(alot smaller). Few weeks ago I made a drunken Amazon purchase of a Gray diaper stacker that actually mentioned use for adult diapers & a review mentioned using it for them. It can hold a package of 15 Large Northshore Supreme's though 10-12 works better. I provided link below so you can see the pics and measurements (I measured to see if my diapers would fit) there offered in Solid Gray, Blue, Pink no prints. What I really like is it hangs with easy access and with design fabric overlaps so they remain hidden. My only concern and being fixed before an issue because it's technically made for babies the loop at the top is secured with Hook & Loop fasteners (Velcro) so it can be hung anywhere and even though it hasn't failed yet with weight of adult diapers vs baby ones it seemed like potential fail point but a friend is sewing it, so it's secured and I already have a hook for it.

I figured if this was an issue I personally had with being incont and I don't feel like I am alone in organization & things having a place. Like I mentioned this potential solution could be for anyone but wanted to share it here. I get everyone is different I like some organization and if a someone comes over unless they search for them I try not to keep anything incont related in open but also in my head when I make my bed it makes room look tiddy like in-between I listened to my DI and it works/IDC(I won't pass white glove inspection) also if I ever were to need a PCA again it would work for them as they like when stuff is organized.

www.amazon.com/SPRINGSPIRIT-Hanging-Storage-Organizer-Changing/dp/B08N4WNZ3F/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?crid=1JMX6KWQW9OTK&keywords=diaper%2Bstacker%2Bxl&qid=1658117509&sprefix=diaper%2Bstacker%2Bxl%2Caps%2C76&sr=8-16&th=1&psc=1

Reactions: furry121
Same been looking for storage myself lol

furry121 said:
Same been looking for storage myself lol
Will say Target has some great storage bins think they were like $10 and they work great think the brand was pillow fort large size. I can easily fit a pack of Abena L4 comfortably but usually the one I keep on my table has mix of diapers and other stuff needed for changes. But I use these bins for many different things besides like a diaper caddy because I like things to be organized. Though I don't get visitors I like to keep it neat and discreet, but when I had aid's or caregivers it was also easy on them to have everything organized.

Back