Diaper Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I do like the smell of a pampers scented diaper with fresh (well hydrated, never dehydrated) pee. Day old pee of any kind is a real nose crinkler for me though.

Not in the slightest, my nappies are my normal underwear and i don't go around sniffing boxers or Y fronts. I change as soon as possible and when my ibs is bad and I have the occasional bowel accident the smell and the clean up is absolutely gross. Although having said that i can change another adult without batting an eyelid.

DuniaOtter said:
Does anyone else really like the smell of a wet and/or messy diaper? I used to be a bit grossed out by it when I started wearing, but the more I wear, the more I grow accustomed to the smell of baby powder and pee. Nothing better than sitting down and having the comforting, and gross, but at the same time good smell of a wet diaper wafting up. It's not that I like the smell just by itself, but the connotations surrounding it. The smell just reinforces the fact that I am wearing a diaper and it's working how it's supposed to and keeping me dry. Just another aspect to being a DL I suppose, and loving not only the diaper, but everything related to it!
I love the smell of wet diapers and powder. The combination takes me back when I was a baby or at least when someone else was younger and I got to smell that persons wet and powdered diaper.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
depends on what I eat the previous day if I like the smell of my poo or not
I do not really care for the smell of pee
rarely my shit smells like shit smells like hot dog sometimes most of the time it doesn't really have a strong odor
if I was incontinent I probably won't even notice if I had a poopy diaper or not 90% of the time my poop is so odorless

I personally love the smell of a messy diaper. First it’s barely noticeable, then as I sit down some more odour escapes. After that I’ll have my squish session which stinks up the room pretty well. It’s such a multi-sensory experience, to feel the warmth and soft stickiness in the diaper and smell the stink. :3

As for me I'm a true ABDL and I've recently just accepted it. It was very hard for years to come to realization that mabey, just mabey I was an ABDL for a reason. first off I never had a true childhood, and I never expected it later down the road but later in my 30's I kinda take back the saying when I was young that I wanted too grow up....it never happened :) so the smell of a wet/poopy diaper and baby powder is just a good reminder that it's highly apart of me. Most of the time it just reminds me the next 60 years of my life I want to learn to let go and enjoy the poopy/wet sensations of being a happy baby.

Before I go to work I put 2-3 drops of scented oil in my diaper to make sure I smell nice while I wet during the day. Some coworkers have actually commented on how nice I smell, even when I have been in a wet diaper for over 6 hours. There are many fragrances to choose from, just search for "scented oils."

The baby powder / wet diaper smell takes me back to diaper changes when I was a kid. Don't mind it at all!

Reactions: KrankyPants and sinceiwassmall
I don’t like the smell of a used one but I love the smell of a fresh unused diaper that is still folded.

Not sure why people are suddenly posting in here after more than 10 slash 11 months?
Anyway: Whilst I wouldn't say I like the smell of used nappies (both ...ends?!) I'd very much say I'm much more used to lower body excretia scent wise.
-
BW

Most of the time I dont mind the pee smell unless Ive eat Veggies such as Asparagus or Broccoli then the pee smells horrible. I also try to be courteous to others and mask the smell when out in public.

Before I became incontinent I would agreed with those that say “ewh” to poopy diaper odors and might have even felt that way about wet diapers. Of course back then I would’ve had little interest in diapers, but plastic pants were a different matter from the time that I was a toddler. Now I’ve learned to somewhat enjoy wearing an odorous diaper (I guess I am one of those that thinks his sh•t doesn’t stink!) at home when I not exposing anyone else. As to baby powder I only use it to dust my plastic pants to reduce their stickiness during the summer and to ease their slide on over my cloth diapers. It does generate some interesting memories when the baby powder smell combines with the poop odor though I have to admit. Wet diapers that I have don’t normally have much odor as I try to stay very hydrated, but I just got rid of a UTI that changed that for a couples of weeks and I’m not missing that at all. Once I got a good washing routine for my cloth diapers I haven’t had any more of the ammonia smell that accompanies detergent and hard water buildup in them (yeh white vinegar!).

Abdl247 said:
I get that totally - I’m still mid experienced being a DL and I like the smell too. Not so much the poopy smell but the pee and powder smell. The poopy smell totally grosses me out even though it feels pretty good with the warm lump and squishing!
Some nice, thick unflavored oatmeal might do the trick. I read that in some other Abdl forum that substiiuting poo with oatmeal works for many. Although it won’t give you the satisfaction of letting go into your diaper, it is an odorless, easier, and cleaner clean-up

yep, when im in my space and wearing, i actually kind of enjoy the smell of pee. and im not sure if anyone on this forum has a pants pooping fetish, but i agreed with a few people on tumblr a minute ago that poop that is in your pants actually has an enjoyable smell to it

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back