Diaper size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
So I just started wearing. Not all the time but once in a while. I'm a slightly bigger size human. And advice on a diaper size? Mediums are slightly too small around the waist but I like how they fit in between the legs. Larges fit around the waist just fine but I feel like inbetween the legs is too big. And suggestions??

Ive noticed that when they feel big inbetween the legs the pee flows better! Itll wick more properly! :D and if your using any kind of premium diaper as long as the leak guards are up and the leg elastics are snug u should be fine.

Stich said:
So I just started wearing. Not all the time but once in a while. I'm a slightly bigger size human. And advice on a diaper size? Mediums are slightly too small around the waist but I like how they fit in between the legs. Larges fit around the waist just fine but I feel like inbetween the legs is too big. And suggestions??

What brands are you trying in medium size? Try a dry 24/7 in medium. It sounds like that size will be perfect for you.

mayhem said:
What brands are you trying in medium size? Try a dry 24/7 in medium. It sounds like that size will be perfect for you.

Not sure of the brand as my boyfriend is the one who buys them. As he's a more user then I am.

Quite often it does all depend on the Diaper you are using... For Example Bambino diapers are quite wide in the crotch area whilst brands like Crinklz and tykables to name a couple are narrower...try tp order so,e sample and see whats best for you... Have fun testing...

Try Lady Tena Discreet pull-ups, they're designed like panties so narrower in the crotch area than full diapers,,

A wider crotch is pretty par for diapers, it improves their capacity and performance when flooded, but yes it does add a lot of bulk between the legs. That's just part of the "diaper experience", and it's a feature that a lot of DL's enjoy. Being IC, you will get better performance from a wider crotch if you can tolerate it. I've also found diapers with a narrow crotch are much more likely to leak when sitting down, whether you wet while sitting down or shortly before sitting down.

Many places will give you the advice to "pre-fold' a channel in the front for better drainage from the front of the diaper to the back, to improve all-around performance, but that won't work as well with a narrow crotch.

If you're going to have to rely on diapers daily, you'll eventually figure out what you have to do within your circumstances to avoid leaks and other problems, but it'd be good to figure that out sooner than later of course!

Different brands of diapers can vary a lot on how they fit in the crotch. Most are wide, while a few are narrow. The thickness of the padding varies greatly. You might find better success sticking with a wide crotch but that has thinner padding, so you end up with a smaller overall amount of padding between your legs. You didn't say what diaper you're currently trying the size medium and large in? At least being a girl you have less luggage to worry about down there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back