Votes: 25 16.2%
  • no, but i have in the past

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • i dont wear diapers!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bp2006 said:
embarrassed about having to buy them in my 20s again
The whole time II only recall one incident there that came close, and even that so what (mostly) - store was fairly empty - 2 cashiers working (obviously in their teens) I know the one that took my money had no cue what they even where because I heard her say so to the other one. I guess that one told her softly because about 2 seconds later I heard both of them giggling.
Really felt like going back ans saying something - but never did. And had seen both of them a few times shortly after that, no comment or reaction at all so...
But that was ONE time (I was in my 20s at that time) out of countless numbers so...

I used to have some shame/anxiety over wearing when I was younger. Especially when I was a teen.
I did and still do think of diapers as just a really awesome and comfy type of underwear. The problem was that back then sometimes after wetting I would get aroused and couldn't help it and would end up masturbating in my Goodnites even though I didn't want to. Right after I'd feel crappy and wanted NOTHING to do with diapers, and sometimes would throw partial packs of diapers out when this happened too. 🙁

Over the years I've really thought about why and what it is about Diapers that I like, and am fine with it. Finding super comfy and great fitting diapers that I can trust 100% has made a big difference also. I've been 24/7 most of this whole year and have been loving it! The more I've been wearing the better it's been.

I still won't go telling people about it though, but I personally don't have a problem with being in and using my "original underwear" for it's intended purpose anymore.😂

Reactions: Lumos and DiaperGuy08
As a trans woman I used to be very shameful of my diaper lover side even though it was never sexual. For a while I stopped and tried to hide that part of me from myself. After I came out as trans and really got to thinking about my mental health I realized that diapers are the only coping mechanism I had that didn’t hurt me. I feel that I’m trying to make up for time that I lost before I knew I was trans.

• Thinking
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and nwm
Despite knowing that I need them, I think I will always feel ashamed of wearing and using diapers as an adult. Wearing diapers is one thing, but needing them and using them no matter what situation you’re in is a totally different issue.

Like a lot of others here I too underwent the binge and purge sessions many a time and back in my younger days I felt real shame perhaps even disgust on a few occasions as I thought I was a real freak and would probably qualify for a mental institution 😠
I do remember the "dirty mags" being passed around at work and reading one I suddenly discovered I was not alone in my love for wearing Nappies, one writer said " I am a six foot six rugby player happily married with two teenagers and when they were babies I got very jealous changing their Nappies as all I want to do is wear Nappies and wet in them, am I weird ?
I kept that page for many years !

Having had a small bladder on a very short fuse for so many years I always thought it would be a much easier if I just wore a Nappy but in reality it was not going to happen and I just struggled on until around 40 things got much more urgent so I saw a doctor who reffered me and had all the tests resulting in a diagnosis.
But to start with when the wife bought me some reuseable pads and plastic pants I felt scared wearing my hearts desire, not long afterwards my problems increased and my wife organised a chat with a "continence advisor" who made it very clear Nappies were an absolute no no and she was horrible, I swore I would never go back, however things got worse as I had a condom Cath and had nothing but infection after infection, it got so bad doc sent me back to the "continence advisor" and reluctantly I went back to find a marvellous new lady running the show, we had a very frank discussion and she offered me some Nappies to try out, in the end after many meetings with her it was agreed that I would use disposable Nappies and initially I felt a little shamefull and always worried about being "discovered" wearing my Nappies.

Well nowadays I have no shame only need and love things the way they are, me in a disposable and plastic pants 24/7/365 etc
Also I have learnt to just plain not worry about wearing Nappies or being discovered as it is who I am.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back