diaper recommendations?

berryberry

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hey all!

i'm looking for diaper recommendations. i'm pretty new to the DL scene, so i'd really appreciate some help! i'm looking for something discreet and breathable. tabbed diaper vs pullup isn't important to me. it must be able to fit someone with a 54" waist. i don't need a huge capacity, since i have sensory issues with wet diapers and would change frequently anyway.

thanks for your help! <3

berryberry said:
hey all!

i'm looking for diaper recommendations. i'm pretty new to the DL scene, so i'd really appreciate some help! i'm looking for something discreet and breathable. tabbed diaper vs pullup isn't important to me. it must be able to fit someone with a 54" waist. i don't need a huge capacity, since i have sensory issues with wet diapers and would change frequently anyway.

thanks for your help! <3
Can’t go wrong with Tena, they do plastic backed and breathable 👍🏻

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
warmfeeling said:
Can’t go wrong with Tena, they do plastic backed and breathable 👍🏻
Yes agree with this, I wear the Slip maxi active fit plastic backed, These are taped and ideal for daytime use. I’m personally not keen on pull ups, there ok if you only have small accidents and you have to completely undress down there to change

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Another vote from me for Active-Fit Tena, but, I have noticed you’re in the United States and I don’t think that they are so readily available there. So, how about the plastic-backed Abena M4 perhaps?

Back