Diaper less

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
After months of wearing diapers and waking up wet I’m going to try a night without a diaper to see what happens. Beds protected so tonight will tell

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, Abdl247 and KittyMerriweather
So when Iv asked am I becoming incontinent due to wearing for so long and waking up wet many said I wasn’t but within 1 1/2 hours of going to bed without a diaper Iv woken up completely wet so Iv now put a diaper on to get through the nite. Surly I must be incontinent.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Sounds like you will wake up to a wet bed in a few hours. Did you put the plastic sheet on the bed? Maybe use a bed pad for comfort and save the sheets. If you are wetting uncontrollably at night then I would say yes you are incontinent and need to be protected. Good luck and let us know how it was over night.

Reactions: Diaper44
So after wetting the bed that was completely protected I put a diaper on for the rest of the night. Woke up at 6am with a completely wet diaper again without even knowing. I think after wearing for all these months I definitely need to be protected

Sounds like you definitely now need to wear diapers at night. I'd also suggest a pad for under you in case you leak. If being ic is a problem for you, you should also visit a urologist. It may be as simple as doing some keggle exercises.

Iv been to the urologist for a scan of my bladder to find I don’t completely empty. I have a fully protected mattress in case of leaks during the night. Now Iv experienced the outcome without a diaper at night after being told so many different things of what would happened or wouldn’t happen I will be wearing every night as I definitely know I need to be diapered up for bed.

You could probaby wean yourself off try not having alot of fluids before bed but wear a dip incase idk ive been wetting wile asleep for months and i still wake up dry if i dont drink alot/wake up to pee in my diaper lol

The amount I drink makes no difference as I’m always wet in the mornings

16 cans of Budweiser and still didn't manage to wet the bed.
Had no diaper on this morning don't no where that went.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Diaper44
Back