Diaper humiliation ideas

I make my own diapers using a 2.5 mil thick trash compactor bag. As everyone knows, disposables can rustle, and often times the only way people will know someone’s diapered is that, the noise.

Well, my diaper makes a racket, especially going up and down stairs. My wife knows all about my diapers, and actually sees them, but it’s still fun that they make a bunch of noise and let her know that way. I absolutely love that my incredible wife knows all, and is cool with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
You made those diapers? Wow. That’s amazing.
toddlerPampers said:
I make my own diapers using a 2.5 mil thick trash compactor bag. As everyone knows, disposables can rustle, and often times the only way people will know someone’s diapered is that, the noise.

Well, my diaper makes a racket, especially going up and down stairs. My wife knows all about my diapers, and actually sees them, but it’s still fun that they make a bunch of noise and let her know that way. I absolutely love that my incredible wife knows all, and is cool with it.View attachment 117937View attachment 117938View attachment 117939View attachment 117940View attachment 117941View attachment 117942

Reactions: toddlerPampers
Clean supplies are in my car trunk at all times including a change of clothes. All too often just clean diapers don't do for public appearances.

One of my simplest tips is to wear shorts or pants that are a little transparent with a thick layer underneath, which remains quite discreet. But I put a big diaper like Reerz Lil Monsters or Safari in my bag, and when paying for example at H&M or in other stores of this type (and depending on the people following me in line) I look for my bank cards at the bottom of my bag and I drop the diaper on the ground.. It is clearly visible, and once it falls I have to pick it up so I have to bend over a little and obviously there is no longer any doubt that I wears diapers.. And it seems unintentional. Especially since I generally regret having dropped it because I obviously find myself flashing very red. But that’s what we’re looking for after all!

After losing bladder control and no medication allowing me to regain it — since COVID-19 left me with a neurological sequel rather than an issue with the detrusor muscle of the bladder —, I was diagnosed with urinary incontinence and started receiving 150 diapers per month for free, directly from the public health clinic. The problem is that the absorbency of the standard diaper is very poor, and I always have to triple-diaper with an extra layer of protection (plastic pants).

Any pants (or shorts) I wear make it quite obvious to others that I’m wearing a diaper! That’s my life now.

Everyday is a diaper humiliation day, but what can I do? There's only one option: to accept the situation, as for more than two years (my goodness: almost three full years) I have never regained bladder control

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Regularnot
Straycatz said:
How about wearing a custom onesie with a babyish slogan on it, such as "I just did a TWOSIE in my ONESIE." That could be mighty humiliating.
lol that’s a good one I will have to try that

wear it with tight pants like stretch ones!

I have a humiliation fantasy of wearing a shirt thats a bit short for me. so when I'm out shopping if I bend to get something off a shelf people can see my nappy or my plastic pants.

Reactions: Scott729 and Lyric
Take an extended drive (3 hr+) with a bag of prunes and snack on them until they are gone, keep driving until you feel the slightest intestinal grumble - or until you start to get worried... now you have a long drive back and hopefully you are wearing a good diaper for explosive bowel movements! (based on a mistake I made... :) )

Reactions: neurokandel
Regularnot said:
Take an extended drive (3 hr+) with a bag of prunes and snack on them until they are gone, keep driving until you feel the slightest intestinal grumble - or until you start to get worried... now you have a long drive back and hopefully you are wearing a good diaper for explosive bowel movements! (based on a mistake I made... :) )
You need a locking suit on to keep you from stopping at a restroom someplace, leave the key at home of course.

Deleted member 42038 said:
There is something I have had happen a few times over my long diaper history. The well-meaning offer of help with your diaper from your host's wife. I am a retired old fart do you really think I need help with my diaper, You bet your Bippie if you are offering. Why do women always think their homes are their priority diaper realm?
Darn right. I welcome any help I can get to help change my diapers, especially since I only wear cloth diapers and as I get older, it seems to get harder to pin them on well.

ben0510 said:
I have a humiliation fantasy of wearing a shirt thats a bit short for me. so when I'm out shopping if I bend to get something off a shelf people can see my nappy or my plastic pants.
It's not a fantasy. My wife does diaper checks often around other people and sometimes they can see the top of my diapers and plastic pants. Plus she asks me in front of her friends if I wet my diapers and need to be changed.

Reactions: nappybottom
Ok so it's not secret I enjoy humiliation or at least the idea of it! So my wife(mommy) likes to give me tasks to do once in a while.. so it was 6AM and mommy woke me up while she was getting ready for work and asked me to go to dunkin donuts for her to grab her a coffee.. I ask her for a change because I'm soaked from sleeping, she says wait until you come home and it's really early so start the car so it warms up for you because you are not wearing any pants just your diaper.. I blush a little and say ok mommy... This is where it gets interesting lol. I pull up to the drive thru order mommy's coffee and pull up. I'm driving a Toyota camery it's pretty easy to see my situation from the drive thru window so a middle aged lady tells me 4.50 I reach for my wallet on the passenger seat and I know she can see everything so I'm really embarrassed at this point but she never said anything and I went on my way. I didn't pay much mind to it at the time but will definitely from now on but I was wearing a cut off t-shirt and I have a large noticeable tattoo on my left arm.. 2 days later I was at Walmart on another mission for mommy lol and I am wearing but concealed so no1 would notice unless they knew.. I'm in the cat food isle and choose the food I'm getting and I hear a woman say nice tattoo I saw you the other morning at the drive thru and wanted say something. And now I realize who she is and the situation I was in and thought to myself thats not all you could have seen and notice that she was looking down at my waist as well. Anyway she asked where I got it and how long it took then showed me her work on her shoulder and upper back.. and then went our separate ways.. but I know she wanted to ask me about what I was wearing when she saw me a couple days earlier by the glances to my waist lol.. my heart was racing the entire time and I know I was crinkling too because I only had on a pair of underwear and sweats on over my diaper..

Reactions: James1234, UGAFAN1985 and DPLuvAB
Mommysdiaperboy said:
Ok so it's not secret I enjoy humiliation or at least the idea of it! So my wife(mommy) likes to give me tasks to do once in a while.. so it was 6AM and mommy woke me up while she was getting ready for work and asked me to go to dunkin donuts for her to grab her a coffee.. I ask her for a change because I'm soaked from sleeping, she says wait until you come home and it's really early so start the car so it warms up for you because you are not wearing any pants just your diaper.. I blush a little and say ok mommy... This is where it gets interesting lol. I pull up to the drive thru order mommy's coffee and pull up. I'm driving a Toyota camery it's pretty easy to see my situation from the drive thru window so a middle aged lady tells me 4.50 I reach for my wallet on the passenger seat and I know she can see everything so I'm really embarrassed at this point but she never said anything and I went on my way. I didn't pay much mind to it at the time but will definitely from now on but I was wearing a cut off t-shirt and I have a large noticeable tattoo on my left arm.. 2 days later I was at Walmart on another mission for mommy lol and I am wearing but concealed so no1 would notice unless they knew.. I'm in the cat food isle and choose the food I'm getting and I hear a woman say nice tattoo I saw you the other morning at the drive thru and wanted say something. And now I realize who she is and the situation I was in and thought to myself thats not all you could have seen and notice that she was looking down at my waist as well. Anyway she asked where I got it and how long it took then showed me her work on her shoulder and upper back.. and then went our separate ways.. but I know she wanted to ask me about what I was wearing when she saw me a couple days earlier by the glances to my waist lol.. my heart was racing the entire time and I know I was crinkling too because I only had on a pair of underwear and sweats on over my diaper..
What did your mommy say? Is she sending you back to Dunkin again soon?

DPLuvAB said:
What did your mommy say? Is she sending you back to Dunkin again soon?
Went this morning.. lol

Mommysdiaperboy said:
Went this morning.. lol
Every time I go to Dunkin, I load my diaper. It hits me every time!

Reactions: Lyric and Mommysdiaperboy
Regularnot said:
or sugar free sweets

I have a couple of ideas but I’ve only done the first one so far:

1) Wear a diaper while out with a friend/partner and use it. When it’s time to change, have them give you a diaper/wipes/anything else you need and carry it into the bathroom with you so that other people see. (I did this while out at a store and got a few looks from people.)

2) Wear a diaper under pants where it’s covered but super obvious. I have some turquoise yoga pants that make it so, so obvious that I have a diaper on. I haven’t been brave enough to wear them out in public with a diaper on yet.

Reactions: dlboylife
Princess diapers on a guy for a week. At least that would be punishment for me.

Back