Diaper Dungeon

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Patreon banner.png

Diaper Dungeon

A WIP #ABDL 3D #diaper dungeon crawler. Play as a mage trying to escape a diapery doom. I am solo and focused on the foundation, so no demo just yet.
As of right now I am more focused on the games foundation, so a lot of stuff has placeholder models/animations. I do have some concept art for enemies that can be found on my twitter and patreon. I have more I want to sketck up before I 3D model them but for now

Mechanics in game currently:
  • Dodging
  • Stamina
  • Spell casting with mana management
  • 4 enemy types
  • traps
  • HP system for player and enemies
I wanna try and get a demo out after I feel its in a good spot, but it might take me a little longer. I am solo and 3D modeling/coding it all. I am using some assets from the store but trying to

I am trying to cater the game towards all aspects of our community so I tried to break up each zone into regions for certain content. DL related content will be more
in zone 2A, while zone 2B is more catered towards AB content. Zone 2C IDK fully what I will do yet but might let people decide and what not.

Support me on patreon: http://patreon.com/kratox
Twitter:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Map(WIP):

MAP2.png

Screenshots (more on twitter and patreon ):
Screenshot 2023-03-03 125529.png
Fq1B483WYAA4tVI

Shader/Texture Work:

Didn't want the wetting/messing to be a simple flat stage texture change, so I made a custom shader to try and show the wetting spreading through out the diaper. I need to add messing later but need to update how im doing textures I feel.

Unity_CsZBoKxdRk.gif

Screenshots of some of the models:
Render2.png
Fkr4E2GWABgna6A
FlFlYryXwAIvPQ8
FkpVlUAWAAAsXmv

Reactions: GigglyKid and Gooberology
That would be so cool to have a good playing diaper game. I'm afraid I would deliberately lose if losing put your character in diapers!

Reactions: kratox
dogboy said:
That would be so cool to have a good playing diaper game. I'm afraid I would deliberately lose if losing put your character in diapers!
My bad I thought I had sent a response but didn't hit send when I last saw this lol.

I expect players to lose on purpose at times , which is why I figured it be better to try and make failed attempts unique per enemy/boss. That way it still incentives you to try and progress to see other content.

Reactions: dogboy
This is pretty awesome! That is going to be an insane amount of work. What are you making the game in? Wish I could offer help, but I have no experience with 3D game making, just a lot of work on 2D projects over the years.

I once had a unity project called playtoria that was an abdl centric survival game that took place in a kind of non-euclidean nursery, but I got too embarassed to continue working on it lol. Even though im not really a diaper fetishist, i can still see all the heart and effort you put into this. I hope everything works out and you can make it into something you can be proud of. Things like this push the standard of abdl games forward!

BabyLink9 said:
This is pretty awesome! That is going to be an insane amount of work. What are you making the game in? Wish I could offer help, but I have no experience with 3D game making, just a lot of work on 2D projects over the years.
I am making it in unity.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Gooberology said:
I once had a unity project called playtoria that was an abdl centric survival game that took place in a kind of non-euclidean nursery, but I got too embarassed to continue working on it lol. Even though im not really a diaper fetishist, i can still see all the heart and effort you put into this. I hope everything works out and you can make it into something you can be proud of. Things like this push the standard of abdl games forward!
Thanks. I also would like to see the whole abdl game category increase. I have other ideas I would like to work on game wise for abdl but I will have to hold off on those till im done with this one, or atleast in a good enough state were I feel I could do both at the same time.

Mainly cause the next idea I have deals with multiplayer and from what I've last looked up, its best to go in with the intention of the game being multiplayer rather then trying to add it last second since it depends on which approach/technique you use.

Reactions: Gooberology
kratox said:
Thanks. I also would like to see the whole abdl game category increase. I have other ideas I would like to work on game wise for abdl but I will have to hold off on those till im done with this one, or atleast in a good enough state were I feel I could do both at the same time.

Mainly cause the next idea I have deals with multiplayer and from what I've last looked up, its best to go in with the intention of the game being multiplayer rather then trying to add it last second since it depends on which approach/technique you use.
Unity multiplayer is also really damn hard to get right without previous experience in networking. Though, i was really inexperienced when i tried at first, so it mightve been only a me problem. I just know its notoriously harder in unity than for its competition. I've done some smaller projects in godot, which has been pretty nice in my experience.

Gooberology said:
Unity multiplayer is also really damn hard to get right without previous experience in networking. Though, i was really inexperienced when i tried at first, so it mightve been only a me problem. I just know its notoriously harder in unity than for its competition. I've done some smaller projects in godot, which has been pretty nice in my experience.
if you did it in the past you were more than likely using basically a 3rd party solution. If I remember correctly Unity had deprecated thier own networking and then eventually scrappedit before recoding the whole thing.

I have experience in java, c#, python and etc so I am use to checking documentation for stuff at times. I've also had network classes, and made mods for other games where you had to worry about client and server side things. As well as coded websites and data scrapping tools to save to sql databases etc.

Im not saying its gonna be super duper easy but I wouldn't be going in like 100% blind.

Last edited:
It was like 6 years ago, it wasnt third party but it was an extremely tedious system of having to have a "network" version of nearly every function, instead of simply sending necessary data to update. I got basic player location sync to work, but the update rate was so poor, and the change in location required before it would send an update so large, if you jumped, the other person would see you lodged in the floor.

Back