Diaper drawer

BabyAbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I officially have a drawer that I'm using for mydiapers, both disposable as well as reusable. I have never been so happy to see a full drawer of anything and I never thought I would have one full of my diapers. I have 13 disposable diapers with 4 booster pads as well as 2 washable diaper shells with 7 inserts, another 6 are on the way. All I want to do is wet right now, but I try to restrict myself to only wetting from 7:30pm to around 5 am. Today is going to drag until I can put on my diaper and wet like I want to

Reactions: Tommy10, Mathew and Deleted member 57387
awww a diaper draw or closet is the best thing ever! It's fun to know now each night you can go in there easily and pick out your diaper for the night!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I keep two long totes under my bed. So I guess I have two diaper drawers.look at me go.🤣

Drawer.jpeg

I keep my diapers alongside my clothes, so that whenever I put on my clothes, I get to see my diapers! Also, they give my clothes a very slight Pampers scent, which is just wonderful.

I also keep the diapers in the packaging to protect the diapers, and also because I love the packaging design!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Tommy10, Serendiapity and 1 other person
My wife is very organized. In our large walk-in closet I have a 4 drawer dresser. The top drawer is for plastic and rubber pants. 2nd is for daytime disposables. 3rd is for nighttime cloth diapers and the bottom drawer is for pull-ups and swim pants. Powder, lotion, wipes and latex gloves, (when she changes me into cloth at night) are on my nightstand. There is even a small dish for the diaper pins!!

I keep some diapers in a bigger drawer along with my undies. I too like the little reminder every time I open it :)

• Love
I have 2 deep dresser drawers that are filled with a variety of AB diapers. The drawers are wide and deep enough that I can get 3 rows of diapers that stand up allowing me to get more diapers in then I would if I laid them flat. Then I have 2 standard size drawers with all my onsies and some odd ball items.

I keep everything in a plastic tote

Tomtomthedl said:
I keep two long totes under my bed. So I guess I have two diaper drawers.look at me go.🤣
For now until I start Christmas shopping then u will have to find a different place to stash them. Lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Ontariodiaperlover and Tomtomthedl
I have my diapers in my dresser, one drawer for diapers and one for pullups

I put shelves in my closet to go from floor to ceiling. I'm currently all my shelves are full. I literally have 20 varieties of diapers and 10 variety of boosters and I have an order of four style's of diapers and another three styles of boosters on their way. Sometimes it's difficult to choose which one to wear.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 57387
My bed has built in storage underneath it. All my little stuff is kept in those drawers. One’s for disposable diapers, one’s for cloth diapers, one’s for onesies and other little clothing, and the last is for different accessories, pacifiers, changing pad, et cetera. Any extra diapers get stashed in the closet for easy access.

Growing up the bottom drawer of my dresser was always the night time drawer. Neatly stacked with diapers on one side and and rubber pants on the other. It still exists in my bedroom at my parents house and I have a similar set up as a young adult in my apartment.

Back