diaper dares

diapersissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
hey everyone! i just recently got my first abdl diapers and abdl pajamas and snapsuits. i want to go out and do public dares. i love the humiliation aspect. so, if any of you have dares, send them on over. thanks!!! 😊

• Angry
Reactions: CuriousFabio, Dashsanta, Canadianfalls and 1 other person
Only thing I would like to say here is that IF you are going to do public dares, PLEASE do so in a way that NO ONE else has ANY CLUE what you're doing underneath your pants. The last thing this "community" needs is someone doing something totally inappropriate in public in regards to wearing/using diapers. DON'T dress like a baby, don't intentionally make anyone else smell your stink, don't make it obvious that you're wearing a diaper and NEVER force this upon anyone else without their consent.

Sorry, I just feel there needs to be base ground rules for this sort of behavior. I have nothing against your right to do ANYTHING, so long as that keeps everyone else's right to not have to deal with it intact.

CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: slimjiminy, littlebabydiapers, sissybaby34 and 14 others
Yeah you won't find support for  those kinds of things here. We have a hard enough time with vanilla people not understanding needing diapers for medical for metal comfort. We don't need someone making the publics views worse.

Reactions: snowie, ImNameless, safaridaze and 3 others
CptKirk said:
Only thing I would like to say here is that IF you are going to do public dares, PLEASE do so in a way that NO ONE else has ANY CLUE what you're doing underneath your pants. The last thing this "community" needs is someone doing something totally inappropriate in public in regards to wearing/using diapers. DON'T dress like a baby, don't intentionally make anyone else smell your stink, don't make it obvious that you're wearing a diaper and NEVER force this upon anyone else without their consent.

Sorry, I just feel there needs to be base ground rules for this sort of behavior. I have nothing against your right to do ANYTHING, so long as that keeps everyone else's right to not have to deal with it intact.

CptKirk

I guess this can be new adisc rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joediaper, leafgoalie, theancientmariner and 4 others
CptKirk said:

CptKirk
I feel like this needs to be a rule tbh

Reactions: Joediaper, ImNameless and Deleted member 39193
CrazySmoker said:
Not a bad idea

@Moo , thoughts on it?

Reactions: Joediaper and Bigbabybret
It would be a worthy inclusion to our rules of engagement. We don't need anymore negative publicity on our behalf. It's not getting any better. We've never supported those kinds of ideas here for as long as I remember. This should be a rule for new recruits to familiarize themselves with, so they don't accidently make a fool out of themselves, or more importantly, our community.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, Joediaper and Canadianfalls
You want to wear a nappy and onesie in public fine that’s your choice but please be discreet. Cover your onesie up with adult clothing make sure your nappy isn’t noticeable and don’t have a pacifier in your mouth. We as a community face suspicion, misunderstanding even hate flaunting our selves in public is not going to help! Maybe one day wearing our little gear in public will be acceptable maybe they’ll be special places set aside for us but for now we live in the world we do and have to play by it’s rules.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
CrazySmoker said:
CuriousFabio said:
I feel like this needs to be a rule tbh
PinkAndLittle said:
Not a bad idea
theancientmariner said:
It would be a worthy inclusion to our rules of engagement.
I fifth this rule idea. I'm not a big proponent of taking a persons freedoms away but when their actions take away from others freedoms something should be done.

Reactions: CuriousFabio and theancientmariner
Back