diaper changes while dealing with covid

LupintheWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
so for the past few days being sick with covid i couldn't help but notice how hard it is to change myself i honestly hope it goes away soon because honestly trying to change while sick has me all off balance and i feel like my joints are made of lead

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun, fredy552, Diprs2 and 2 others
it honestly make me hope to god nothing ever leaves me this debilitated agin

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I hope you are working with medical staff! I am guessing that you have been tested and know, which strand you are dealing with as I understand that there is a new variant that has been found earlier this year. September with seem that vaccination available. Any idea where you contracted it?

Hoping that you recover quickly with no lingering effects!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
It was a Covid infection that ramped up my daytime incontinence back in 2020. I totally understand the struggle of changing while sick with that. Keep an eye on your pulse ox, and like Edge mentioned, work with your medical team.

Watch your symptoms. I had long Covid but after the usual symptoms resolved and the incontinence didn’t, I knew I had something else going on. Turns out I had developed type 2.

Hopefully you feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Luckily it's not bad enough to be hospitalized but still and trying to get to normal

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
a bit of an update other than some minor breathing issues and by body trying to get rid of all the mucus i have basically recovered

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
Last time I was sick my wife changed my diapers for me 24/7 for 4 day. Would have been more fun if I wasn't puking my brains out while filling my diapers at the same time. She put me on my diapers after I destroyed the bathroom the first time I blew from both ends at the same time. She said changing nasty diapers was easier then cleaning the bathroom

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
Nov. of 2020 I was admitted to the hospital. On X-Mas Eve I got out wearing hospital diapers. As time went on I switched to Pull-Ups and leaked several times in my pants and my chair. I am now full-fledged incontinent. I wear diapers and Plastic pants 24/7.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Diprs2
fredy552 said:
Nov. of 2020 I was admitted to the hospital. On X-Mas Eve I got out wearing hospital diapers. As time went on I switched to Pull-Ups and leaked several times in my pants and my chair. I am now full-fledged incontinent. I wear diapers and Plastic pants 24/7.
yeah i am actually wondering if covid managed to make my incontinence worse

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Diprs2
LupintheWolf said:
so for the past few days being sick with covid i couldn't help but notice how hard it is to change myself i honestly hope it goes away soon because honestly trying to change while sick has me all off balance and i feel like my joints are made of lead
I have had COVID-19 twice and I have what I believe to be long covid. My joints ache and my legs are like lead. Also, I have Neuropathy in my left leg and foot and right foot. I am now fully Incontinent. I get headaches and my balance is thrown off.

• Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back