Diaper brands YOU’VE come up with

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Has anyone made a fictional diaper brand for any reason? I have! I call it LambieHearts. I imagine it being cloth backed with a plastic landing zone (think abu preschool) and it’s really soft! “Lamb’s wool soft” as I like to call it. My Littlesona Benita wears it, I mainly created to it as a replacement for the cloth backed nru playdayz, which are now unfortunately discontinued. If you have any pictures as well, I’d love to see them! 😀7AAA34E8-CE7E-42D4-AEC6-038F63D30557.jpeg193ED647-7EFF-4A43-856C-11B032697F8B.jpeg48F82E41-6A0A-4BCC-A1EC-8D6B8C3C4583.png

Reactions: WillFord384
Honestly I would love someone like Tykables or ABU to produce abdl style pull ups training pants. It would be awesome for daywear and could be a something unique on the market.

Reactions: TigerDL and ZetaSonic
I've drawn and even created a texture before! And packaging once
Stars and moons.pngSpitfire diapered.png
A Wonderbolts diaper I created
1627763979428.png
1627764017952.png
Diaper packaging I've created

Reactions: TigerDL, PrettyLilPrincess, WillFord384 and 2 others
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Has anyone made a fictional diaper brand for any reason? I have! I call it LambieHearts. I imagine it being cloth backed with a plastic landing zone (think abu preschool) and it’s really soft! “Lamb’s wool soft” as I like to call it. My Littlesona Benita wears it, I mainly created to it as a replacement for the cloth backed nru playdayz, which are now unfortunately discontinued. If you have any pictures as well, I’d love to see them! 😀View attachment 60185View attachment 60186View attachment 60187
You need to Trademark that name and design lol.

Reactions: TigerDL and PrettyLilPrincess
I'm not much of an artist, but I was thinking of a sub-product.
From the makers of GoodNites/DryNites, We introduce GoodDays/DryDays
With strong velcro side panels for faster changes at home and away.
Same Four Sizes S, M, L, & XL. (Old XS=S Old S/M=M)

That would be truly amazing if that actually came true.

Last edited:
Back