• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper Agreement - Advice needed

DiaperedTennant

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I’m here looking for some advice on what to do. I found my life in a bit of difficulty ending up homeless living on the streets at a young age with no friends or family. This couple would regularly speak to me and we became quite friendly. I’d been speaking to this couple for several months and during one of the conversations the lady had spoken to me about how she was infertile meaning she was unable to have children and that they’re looking at alternatives. One day the couple came up to me and said they had an offer for me, that I could move in with them in their house but on one condition, that I be their ‘baby’ that they couldn’t have.

I accepted the offer desperate to get off the cold streets and thinking that they’d just look after me but what I didn’t realise was they want me to be a 24/7 adult baby. I am now in nappies at all times and treated like an actual baby.

It makes me feel uncomfortable and I don’t like wetting or pooping my nappies but I cannot go back to being homeless so am going along with it. Any advice on what to do?

Last edited:
If this is true, i don´t want to offend you but it sounds like you typed this with one hand. Maybe use brain to think

• Haha
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, mybebaby101UK, sissybaby34 and 2 others
Find a job. Save up. Get your own flat.

BigAl1 said:
Find a job. Save up. Get your own flat.
I’m trying to find a job but the couple have said if I do I can no longer live there and would not have anywhere to stay whilst saving up?

Forced into diapers, forced to use the diapers against one's will, being forced to play the role of a baby 24-7...Fill in the details and write a novella. People pay to read that stuff...

Reactions: BigAl2
Yeah that happens a lot.

🤣🤣🤣 oh my aching sides!

Where are you from in the UK? There's support that can be reached if you feel trapped.

You're living a dream of many in here so if it's true just go with the flow 😂

Last edited:
Hmm. I’ve heard some extreme things. This sounds more like a fantasy written on a fetish forum. I can’t see a couple doing that outside of an ABDL community. If you’re not a willing participant at this point I’d say, just get the fuck out of there. There are a lot of resources for homeless people. It’s just that many choose not to take advantage of them.

Spankedanddiapered said:
Hmm. I’ve heard some extreme things. This sounds more like a fantasy written on a fetish forum. I can’t see a couple doing that outside of an ABDL community. If you’re not a willing participant at this point I’d say, just get the fuck out of there. There are a lot of resources for homeless people. It’s just that many choose not to take advantage of them.
I'd lie on my back and lap it up definitely a fantasy 😂 it doesn't make sense if they were having fertility issues they could have just set up a surrogate mother to have the child on average costing £10,000 I'd argue a 24/7 adult baby would cost about the same if not more.

Back