Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
Today I went and bought Huggies pull ups training pants 4T - 5T, they're comfy I guess. Until I get a debit card here soon I won't be able to buy myself any diapers online.

Anyways this was hard for me to do cause the store to buy them has abuncha people I know in it all the time, and the diapers are right by the cash register... So when I got there, I went straight to them and then walked around for a bit to make sure the coast was clear. IT WASN'T, one of my family friends walked in so I had to avoid her and walk around aimlessly. Then my living quarters partner walked in and luckily I was able to turn the cheek and he didn't notice me just in time. O I was so lucky. Next thing I bought myself those diapers and I got home, hid them and waited till now to even say anything... I love diapers too much. Wish I knew people who loved diapers in Florida and would get me more into them so I could try Rearz and other premium diapers! Then have me suck on a pacifier and just be a baby, and change my diapy while I drink my milk from a bottle in a crib... I would loose my mind over it!

Last edited:
Reactions: seed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back