Diaper adapted to your anatomy.

Be interested to pay a little more for a diaper adapted to your anatomy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are you interested in having disposable diapers that are suitable for your anatomy. Example: highest diaper in the front for guys, thinner diaper at the crotch for girls, as well as at the front and back (layers that would be closer to the baby diaper format). (Why more expensive because more products = less sales per product so less reduction in manufacturing).

I’m going to PM you later when I get done work with some idea’s to help

I think it would be nice if there were specific diaper sizes that were tailored for different body types, but I feel in that case the cost would outweigh the benefit. In this case, specializing a product to this extent would increase the cost too much to make it worthwhile for anyone. Don’t get me wrong, there are a few things I wouldn’t mind added to my ideal diaper, but I have no issue with the way diapers are today.

One size does not fit all - BUT that being noted having custom individual blueprint diapers for each individual is going to be costly.
But then again it may be possible to have a diaper that fits all and the specifics of construction allow for cutting and trimming the
diaper to fit the individual. No doubt someone somewhere has done this and has the patten for this application and at this point
in time is not feasible or financially profitable.
I have experimented around with larger diapers cutting to personal size to fit better under certain types of clothing i.e. take a
disposable diaper and cut the sides out and wear the remaining portion as a loin cloth liner under semi-tight compression fitting
underwear. If a light wetter and there is no need for the plastic leaky proof panties then when used just pull the loin liner out and
dispose of replacing with a new insert. Not every individual needs all that bulk in the butt unless a real heavy wetter needing a storage
containment area until a diaper change is imminent. One can still wear the leaky proof plastic panties as necessary which are not
anywhere as bulky as the diaper itself.

trysexiea said:
Are you interested in having disposable diapers that are suitable for your anatomy. Example: highest diaper in the front for guys, thinner diaper at the crotch for girls, as well as at the front and back (layers that would be closer to the baby diaper format). (Why more expensive because more products = less sales per product so less reduction in manufacturing).

highest diaper in the front for guys, thinner diaper at the crotch for girls, as well as at the front and back

For the guys you are correct as for the girls more absorbency in the crotch would be the rule and not a thin diaper.
The extra diapered bulk in the aft BUTT end comes into play with excessive uriniation when seated forcing the flow
to the back or when laying on ones back - urine like water seeks its own gravitational level.

Diaper design down thru the years has not changed much - the human anatomy is what it is !

babylock1 said:
One size does not fit all - BUT that being noted having custom individual blueprint diapers for each individual is going to be costly.
But then again it may be possible to have a diaper that fits all and the specifics of construction allow for cutting and trimming the
diaper to fit the individual. No doubt someone somewhere has done this and has the patten for this application and at this point
in time is not feasible or financially profitable.
I have experimented around with larger diapers cutting to personal size to fit better under certain types of clothing i.e. take a
disposable diaper and cut the sides out and wear the remaining portion as a loin cloth liner under semi-tight compression fitting
underwear. If a light wetter and there is no need for the plastic leaky proof panties then when used just pull the loin liner out and
dispose of replacing with a new insert. Not every individual needs all that bulk in the butt unless a real heavy wetter needing a storage
containment area until a diaper change is imminent. One can still wear the leaky proof plastic panties as necessary which are not
anywhere as bulky as the diaper itself.

highest diaper in the front for guys, thinner diaper at the crotch for girls, as well as at the front and back

For the guys you are correct as for the girls more absorbency in the crotch would be the rule and not a thin diaper.
The extra diapered bulk in the aft BUTT end comes into play with excessive uriniation when seated forcing the flow
to the back or when laying on ones back - urine like water seeks its own gravitational level.

Diaper design down thru the years has not changed much - the human anatomy is what it is !

I personally never speak of an alter layer for each person individually (it's actually not financially feasible) but a separation between women and men.

The easiest way to know if the product is well designed is to make samples and test them :)

pampers4U said:
I’m going to PM you later when I get done work with some idea’s to help
If you include your thoughts in this thread, the rest of the community could also engage in collaboration of ideas along with you. Altogether now!

eastcoastdl said:
If you include your thoughts in this thread, the rest of the community could also engage in collaboration of ideas along with you. Altogether now!
The owner of biggerdiapers.com actually had the diapers that he sells custom designed to fit better. They only sell cloth diapers, although that's probably why the customizing could be done economically (less material cost, fewer products per order, etc)

eastcoastdl said:

you can do it it's always interesting

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm a guy, and I primarily wear at night--where I'm 99% of the time laying facing down...so something like a gender-specific diaper would be INCREDIBLE.

In fact, I don't really get why that entire concept hasn't picked up more steam in the baby diaper market, as well. It seems sensible.

Dan09 said:
I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm a guy, and I primarily wear at night--where I'm 99% of the time laying facing down...so something like a gender-specific diaper would be INCREDIBLE.

In fact, I don't really get why that entire concept hasn't picked up more steam in the baby diaper market, as well. It seems sensible.

In the baby diaper market it does not matter

Actually, I'm not sure this is very practical. I think it would be irrelevant for nighttime wear. Just put a lot of padding everywhere, since additional bulk isn't much of an issue when you are sleeping.

Gender-specific design does help increase absorbency without creating unnecessary bulk. But store brands, such as Depend, which emphasize "discreteness" already do that. If you have some control, those work fine already. For women, I don't think you can get really high absorbency while remaining discrete. The problem is that women's fashions accentuate body lines. If you really need high absorbency, you need enough bulk that slim-fitting pants just won't do. But skirts and dresses will allow you to wear what you need.

SorcerorElf said:
The owner of biggerdiapers.com actually had the diapers that he sells custom designed to fit better. They only sell cloth diapers, although that's probably why the customizing could be done economically (less material cost, fewer products per order, etc)

You can do anything with washable products, without having high quality, it is not the case of disposable products.

trysexiea said:
You can do anything with washable products, without having high quality, it is not the case of disposable products.
What do you mean?

SorcerorElf said:

you can do everything on the dimensions and shape for washable diapers, it's just fabric

id at least try it if I found it on the shelf, at the local RX.

Back