Delayed Swelling/Bulging

GoodnitesXL21

Loves Diapers & Bikinis! Both awesome undies! 😁
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So after finally getting a onesie, one thing i've noticed more is that I can sometimes feel that it's still swelling after I've finished wetting, like 2 minutes later. I'd guess the onesie supporting my diaper more snugly to my body is making it more noticeable, and I would bet my booster pad plays a part with this as well.

Do you guys notice this ever, and do you notice a difference with boosters?

Reactions: perlFerret and BenNevis
While I've never tried a onesie, I get what you mean about the swelling. I only first tried a tykables dubbler booster pad a few weeks ago and I noticed the swelling carrying on and I found it quite comforting and just nice.

I'd say its most noticeable after flooding though as everything takes time to be absorbed.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
It is a great feeling with the diaper under a wrestling singlet. It really slows the expansion.

I wear onesies with my diapers, I get better wicking from the rear seat of my diaper up my back side when wearing a onesie, its delayed expansion and feels great, yesterday for instance was a hot and muggy day, we stayed inside most of the afternoon and watched the Olympics on tv, had had 3 bottles of juice (weight lifters shaker bottles lol) and ended up wetting a few times while laying on the couch, after 5pm I went to check to see if the back deck was shaded yet (for grilling dinner) and when I got up I was so surprised on the bulk of the rear and lower seat of my diaper, felt amazing and had a waddle while walking.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and perlFerret
Sometimes, the random crinkling and swelling is the only way I know I'm wetting because the diaper is so absorbent.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and GoodnitesXL21
KrankyPants said:
Sometimes, the random crinkling and swelling is the only way I know I'm wetting because the diaper is so absorbent.
I love when that happens!🥰 The only time I usually can hear my diaper actually crinkling/popping a little while swelling is in bed directly after a huge morning wetting. My bedroom is the quietest room in my house.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
yep, that's the pulp wicking the wetness to dry padding, which then absorbs into new sap grains and continues to swell for awhile.

Reactions: TigerDL and KrankyPants
GoodnitesXL21 said:
So after finally getting a onesie, one thing i've noticed more is that I can sometimes feel that it's still swelling after I've finished wetting, like 2 minutes later. I'd guess the onesie supporting my diaper more snugly to my body is making it more noticeable, and I would bet my booster pad plays a part with this as well.

Do you guys notice this ever, and do you notice a difference with boosters?
You know that makes sense. I have seen videos of people peeing a diaper and it swells almost instantly. I wear a compression short over my diaper under work clothes. And sometimes I get a little dribble leak especially if I flood. So I guess I am restricting the rate it can absorb. I should wear loose fitting Bibbs and no support wear.

Back