Decent low capacity diaper

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking for recommendations for a diaper for when I only have an hour or two to wear that can handle a wetting or two or a mess that I can change out of without feeling like I wasted a diaper that still had a lot of capacity left like I would feel if I were to do that with a peekABU. North shore Supreme lite were previously my go-to for this purpose but their price increases are insane. Abena M2 look like they would be a good fit but I’ve read some things about their quality going down. Cloth or plastic would be fine. Preferably refastenable.

TheMat said:
Looking for recommendations for a diaper for when I only have an hour or two to wear that can handle a wetting or two or a mess that I can change out of without feeling like I wasted a diaper that still had a lot of capacity left like I would feel if I were to do that with a peekABU. North shore Supreme lite were previously my go-to for this purpose but their price increases are insane. Abena M2 look like they would be a good fit but I’ve read some things about their quality going down. Cloth or plastic would be fine. Preferably refastenable.
Tykables Little Builders, ABU SDKs and Cushies (these are 2 tape), PreSchools (4 tape)

There are also pharmacy brands like Walgreens and CVS.

Then there is Assurance from Walmart. A 40 pack of Med diapers is like $18. They'll easily take 2 wettings and hold a mess. Considering they are a cloth backed diaper they have a nice crinkle also.

Tena Briefs or Tena Stretch!

Tranquility ATN.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
jamiejamie said:
Tranquility ATN.
Really are they "low" capacity the name is literally all through the night..... I think people confuse ABDL diapers with medical diapers that are meant to be changed to avoid skin problems and UTI issues.

Yea
Js413blue said:
Really are they "low" capacity the name is literally all through the night..... I think people confuse ABDL diapers with medical diapers that are meant to be changed to avoid skin problems and UTI issues.
Yea. It’s my go to cheap diapers.

jamiejamie said:
Tranquility ATN.
Aye to that. These were my messing diaper whe I had them. They are cheap and easy to obtain, even being made available at some medical supply stores.

As for a quick wetting, Goodnites can work well.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
jamiejamie said:
Yea

Yea. It’s my go to cheap diapers.
Yep I am sticking with basic Tena Briefs, They are good for 1-2 wettings along with being thin and quiet. I like them for travel air or by car and going out for a drink with my girlfriends.

Although both low and high absorbent diapers are good for pooping (as long as it has tapes), I still prefer to poop in high absorbent diapers, because these are the only ones that I can get with baby prints.

Back