Dealing with incontinence (tips wanted please)

thelittlestkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I feel somewhat awkward being the in the abdl part community as well as being a part of this. However I’m not saying ANYTHING is wrong with being Abdl , do what makes you happy. Anyways what I wanted to ask was how to deal with transferring from pads to discrete diapers not because I want to but I find myself worried most days at work I’ve wet myself a lot without knowing because it feels like it. And most times yeah- it’s happened along with a few number 2 by accident. I’m still living with a parent rn so it’s not entirely possible but once I’m out for college I want to make the change but I feel rather embarrassed about it, does anyone have advice? Thanks for letting me post here, let me know if I’ve said anything wrong. Thank you!

Reactions: Ceary and Diprs2
I've wet by accident many times but never worn a diaper yet wouldn't know how to advise you, only had number two accidents during anal sex but if I was going to wear one I'd make sure my clothes was not tight that it was hidden if you did a number 2 I'd say change it asap x

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and Diprs2
thelittlestkitten said:
I wanted to ask was how to deal with transferring from pads to discrete diapers not because I want to but I find myself worried most days at work I’ve wet myself a lot without knowing because it feels like it.
I understand you are worried about wetting yourself at work and want to transition from pads to discrete diapers. It’s okay to feel embarrassed about it, but it’s important to remember that it’s a regular thing, and many people go through this. Here are some tips that might help you transition from pads to diapers:
  • Choose the right diaper size: Make sure you choose the right size for your body type. A diaper that is too small or too big can cause leaks.
  • Choose the correct type of diaper: There are many types of diapers available in the market. You can choose from disposable or cloth diapers. Disposable diapers are more convenient, but cloth diapers are more eco-friendly.
  • Wear the diaper correctly: Make sure you wear the diaper correctly. The front part of the diaper should be aligned with your belly button, and the back piece should be aligned with your tailbone.
  • Change your diaper regularly: Change your diaper regularly to avoid leaks and skin irritation. You can change your diaper every 2-3 hours or as needed.
  • Carry extra diapers with you: Carry extra diapers with you when you go out so that you can change your diaper if needed.
I hope these tips help you transition from pads to discrete diapers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Reactions: thelittlestkitten and Diprs2
You may be able to do pullups. They are more discreet than a diaper and more absorbent than a pad. Tena has a great pullup. There are places you can do samples. Just Google free adult diaper samples. Good luck to you

Reactions: DreamerBenenedicte, thelittlestkitten, PaddedRita and 2 others
Twinmom said:
You may be able to do pullups. They are more discreet than a diaper and more absorbent than a pad. Tena has a great pullup. There are places you can do samples. Just Google free adult diaper samples. Good luck to you
Definitely agree with this. Northshore go supreme are also amazing pullups I use them every day at work and they are very absorbent while also being discreet..... whatever you do just stay away from depends I've never worn one and not leaked

• Love
Reactions: EcoIncon, nectar0001, thelittlestkitten and 2 others
Please Don't Feel so awkward thelittleskitten ! ;)
I'm not AB either , I was like that when I join !
You know what I have found some fantasist info from the ABDLs !
I never had hardly any issues with North Shore service , they are pretty much my main sources
or my diapers needs !
I really hope you fine what you looking for plus for your needs !!

Reactions: Diprs2 and thelittlestkitten
thelittlestkitten said:
I feel somewhat awkward being the in the abdl part community as well as being a part of this. However I’m not saying ANYTHING is wrong with being Abdl , do what makes you happy. Anyways what I wanted to ask was how to deal with transferring from pads to discrete diapers not because I want to but I find myself worried most days at work I’ve wet myself a lot without knowing because it feels like it. And most times yeah- it’s happened along with a few number 2 by accident. I’m still living with a parent rn so it’s not entirely possible but once I’m out for college I want to make the change but I feel rather embarrassed about it, does anyone have advice? Thanks for letting me post here, let me know if I’ve said anything wrong. Thank you!

It sounds like you're in a similar position to me before I started using protection. If you haven't already I'd really recommend getting it looked at by a medical professional. In terms of switching to pads to taped products, I'd echo the above comments that, if it works for your leakage level, to try pull ups first as they're more discreet. It sounds as like you're issues were like mine before they worsened due to me developing another condition in that it's primarily bladder leakage with some bowel issues (I have IBS-M). I'd wear pull-ups to uni and taped products whenever I had an IBS flare up overnight or was travelling/away from home etc. I found that whilst the transition from pads to pull ups did take some adjustment but as I was still able to wear my underwear over the top it didn't seem too much of a change eventually and after a while realised no one noticed.

In terms of your parent, I'd really recommend talking to them as chances are they know anyway. Mine knew as there were workarounds in place (i.e. laundering my clothes regularly) but never brought it up. My final two years at school would have been so much easier if I'd have just said to my parents "Erm, I still have issues and still need a change of trousers every day so can you get me some washable ones?" Instead, my parents, thinking they were being kind and wanting me to feel normal and confident in a nice suit (in the UK it's common to wear suits for the final two years of school in the Sixth Form) got me a dry clean only suit and got the trousers laundered once a week (which must have cost them a significant amount!). Had I spoken up, I wouldn't have stank of urine come the Friday and they'd have saved money. Instead, I was miserable for two years. They never said anything as they didn't want to embarass me and though getting it cleaned once a week was a decent workaround that was working for me.

I then finally plucked up the courage to speak up afterwards, made some medical appointments and started using (I guess technically went back to as I wore protection when I was younger) protection and my life was a lot easier. I get that it's like the most embarrassing thing ever to talk about though with a parent. I hope you make some progress and find some solutions that work for you!

Reactions: thelittlestkitten
Thank you to all the replies! I appreciate it, and will look further into those products - as for the doctor I’ve been trying to see one but it’s been awhile before I can.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedRita and Ceary
I wear diapers all the time for UIC with leaking prominent but I have IBS so it can be near misses sometimes. I wear compression shorts or a pair of underwear over my diaper and select clothes that help to hide the shape of a diaper. I'm a lady so I wear shorts or skirts with shorts under them to keep everything hidden. For those who prefer longer baggy shorts, get a size that hides the silhouette or jeans or slacks. I have been 24/7 for two months so it's been a process but know you aren't alone. Find a size that fits well and is snug but remember if you have to work out and about (not inside an office or work from home), remember heat and sweat can affect your comfort.

Depending on what's available in you're shops I'm assuming there maybe some discreet always pull up style ones avaliable. ? I don't think there really designed for heavy use. Or you could look for thin pull ups. , when I was in hospital I wore some pull ups that were not overally bulky but did the trick , when I wore jeans they where not notice able. In joggers they where. I bought them from amazon. It could be an option for you.

Back